At the foot of the Pyrenees and close to Spain and Andorra, discover a mountain region accessible to everyone, where you can enjoy many activities at the heart of the Ax valleys.
Located precisely in the heart of the valley, the village of Cabannes allows the practice of Nordic or Alpine skiing.
Ideally situated in the village of Cabannes, the holiday village includes 64 single storey accommodations divided in small hamlets and 6 studios located on the first floor of a barn.
Attractions of the holiday village:
- Accommodations in the heart of a 5 hectare park
- Close to Andorra
- Prime location halfway between Ax-3-Domaines and the Plateau de Beille
- Animations for children, adolescents and adults during the school holidays.
- Walks dedicated to the discovery of transhumance
Leisure time facilities:
- "Nid de BoOt'Chouette": outside summer school holidays, a space dedicated to children over 3 years old, with decor and furniture for their size (Kapla games, reading area, music), with free access under parental supervision during the opening times of the reception.
- Reading area, table tennis, table football.
- Vegetable garden, insect hotel.
- Sports ground (basketball, football, volleyball), petanque area, square with children's games.
- Tennis courts and mini-golf course nearby (free access).