The holiday village of Grand Lioran is situated in Saint-Jacques-des-Blats, at the foot of the Plomb du Cantal and at the heart of great volcanic areas, and includes 2 sites: "Hauts du Roy" and "Font de Cère", which are 400 meters away one from each other.
The holiday village Lioran "Font de Cère" consists of a building with 4 wooden wings housing 80 apartments, while the holiday village Lioran "Hauts du Roy" offers 65 rooms grouped in a building with several floors, served by elevator.
The 2 sites are located 2 km away from the heart of the resort, giving you the possibility to return by ski, depending on the snow cover (free shuttle to the resort)!
Attractions of the holiday village:
- A PART accommodations
- Animations for children, adolescents and adults during the school holidays.
- Hiking routes with departure from the village
Leisure time facilities:
- Billiards, table football, disco at Font de Cère
- Hiking and nature trails, square with games for children.
- Club Forme at Hauts du Roy
- La Bulle: a space dedicated to teenagers of 11/17 years old: sofas, wireless internet connection. Created by Teens for Teens!