About this listing
Charming Jourdain/Buttes Chaumont flat (4 persons). A recently renovated 75 square meter 3 bedroom apartment/duplex in an historic 1910 parisian building. Fourth & last quiet floor.
Fully furnished (clean, well kept, comfortable), big windows, lots of natural light, all parquet floors and a fireplace. Located in a very quiet street with almost no circulation, the flat has great view on a nice flowered courtyard.
Spacious living room (25 square meters) and a separate kitchen all equipped including big family fridge, dishwasher, and four cooking plates, nespresso machine, toaster, oven and micro wave.
- 1 spacious bedroom with a queen size bed (2 persons)
- 1 spacious bedroom with a child bed upstairs (possibility to have a double bed/mattress) (one child & 2 persons)
- 1 bedroom with a babybed (under 2 only).
- 1 bathroom with window, bath, washing machine
- 2 separate toilets
- 4th floor (with no elevator)
Perfect place for a short or longer vacation in Paris, ideal for a family with 2 kids or 2 couples
- The large living room with dining table for 4 to 6, a HDTV with cable.
- Fresh bed linen and towels are included
- Free WIFI access
- Baby equipment available as well as tones of toys and kids books!
Interaction with guests
In the great Jourdain area, with its 'village' feel - the Church square, all the small shops, plus many convenient larger supermarkets, restaurants, bistros, right on line 11 Metro (5 min from Republic and Le Marais and 10 minutes from Châtelet) and 2 minute walk to the Buttes Chaumont Parc, the most beautiful park in Paris. Cinemas on the Canal and at Gambetta are nearby, as well as new art galleries in the Belleville area, which also has great asian restaurants in the 'Chinatown' area of Belleville - a 10 minute walk.
Other things to note
- Minimum stay : 2 nights
- Cleaning: 35 euros per stay and per week = mandatory
- No smoking
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.