Casa dos Mastros is a cozy and comfortable apartment, ideal for families and groups of friends, in a typical Lisboa neighborhood. It has great access to public transports. Eléctrico 28 is just around the corner. Near Bairro Alto, Chiado and Baixa.
The building of Casa dos Mastros is situated on a quiet and picturesque street, with traditional shops and nice restaurants. The building is typically alfacinha (that means something or someone related to Lisboa) and was built after the 1755th huge earthquake.
It is in a beautiful apartment on the 4th floor of this building that we invite you to stay. Like any building of this kind, it doesn´t has a lift. However, bring as much luggage as you wish. We'll give you a hand.
Casa dos Mastros is a nice and cozy apartment, full of natural light. We offer you free WIFI and cable TV. The kitchen is fully equipped. We also have complimentary coffee and tea. The bathroom with bathtub, has a hairdryer, shampoo and shower gel.
The two double bedrooms are cozy and comfortable as well and both have a double bed. The room of bunk beds has, of course, a bunk bed and is quite comfortable.
The living room has a TV, a sofa bed and a dining table in a bright area of the house.
You don't need to bring sheets or towels, we take care of it.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
The house is yours. You will have access to everything.
Interaction with guests
We are at your disposal for all questions you may have before your arrival and during your stay. We are always available by phone , email or message.
We'll be pleased to advise you about what to do, see and eat.
Other things to note
We are always available.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
We would be very grateful if you:
- Make sure you always take the keys along with you when you go out.
- Turn off the lights and the TV before going out.
- Make sure all taps are closed before leaving. Don’t waste water.
- Use the trash bin. When the trash bin is full take the bag to the containers on the street.
- Do not touch on the water and gas safety taps.
- Try to avoid making noise after midnight.
- You don’t need to wash the towels. If you need more towels just ask and we’ll bring it to you.
- Wash your own cups and dishes.
- Don’t forget to leave the keys on the table before leaving the apartment for the last time.
We are always available for you.
This host has 370 reviews for other properties.View other reviews