Excellent room in tranquil house strategically located between Gloria and Santa Teresa
The fully-furnished house-like flat is part of a small condominium of houses. Very safe & silent place. The ROOM has a comfy queen bed, a clothes hanger, a large study desk and a big window which allows fresh air and lots of natural lighting (although no view). The FLAT has broadband wireless internet, a washing machine, as well as an agreeable atmosphere of rural tranquility. It is at a walking distance to Gloria metro station.
All common areas of the flat and the condominium.
Interaction with guests
I work full time, but I am available to help at the weekend or on weekdays if we can agree on a time beforehand.
Other things to note
- The key can picked up at 24/day with the security guard of my office's building (which is located on the same street);
- Free and unlimited use of broadband internet, local calls to landlines (area code 21 only) and all other contract- and house-related charges (condominium, insurance fees, town hall taxes) are included;
- Reasonable use of electricity, gas and water are also included in the price.
- We enjoy a silent and clean environment and we'll expect you to enjoy and contribute to that.
- There is a smoke- and drug-free policy, as well as other common sense rules we can talk about as the conversation evolves.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews