The Old Malting House is a Grade II listed building which dates from 1650. Situated in a quiet lane on the edge of the village with off road parking on the driveway in front of the house. The ‘Butchers Arms’ village pub is a short walk away with snacks and evening meals.
The recently converted twin rooms have tea and coffee making facility, WiFi, TV, hairdryer. The bathroom is en-suite when one room is booked and becomes a Jack & Jill bathroom if both rooms are taken by a family or group.