Loving nature? Inspired to walk along seaside, stones and sand? Seashore village and good energy of traditional loghouse with all basic amenities sounds great? There is something for You!
Nature guide/trips (also sailing) and professional massage therapy are available, too.
Entire historical fishermen's loghouse 150 m from the Sea, about 45 km from Tallinn Airport and Old Town.
50 m2: open living-room with fireplaces and sofa, partially separated double bedroom, bathroom. You can use also extra mattress if needed.
House interior is partially renovated, nothing luxurious but with all basic amenities. Lovely garden and small terrace - great place for relaxing!
Bed-linen, towels, shampoo and shower gel are included, also tea and first coffee. You can grab also some fresh stuff from garden - depending on time.
There is a little harbour and restaurant just about 200m, at the Sea. Village shop, bakery and a little village tavern are in the centre, also 200 m. Also You have great possibilities to have a seashore and forest-walks around. Neeme peninsula have a great microclimate, like on islands - much more sunshine than on mainland!
To explore longer distances You can rent cycles already from Tallinn (Citybike) or I can organize some - please ask in advance. You can ask about nature guide, sailing trips, and professional therapeutic massage to make your holiday just perfect!
Please introduce also yourselves, thanks!
Shared garden area is about 1500 m2.
Interaction with guests
Interaction as needed or 1-2 times per your stay. Depending on length of Your stay, we might ask sometimes to step in to water indoor plants, to use washing machine and/or deep freezer. We are living in next (sauna) house, also taking care of garden, depends on time.
You can enjoy us in local events or we can guide You around if You are interested in.
Other things to note
Before booking please make sure your profile is completed and please introduce yourselves with your first letter, thanks!
Wireless is possible at library. If You'd like to check your e-mails at place, its possible through my mobile network while I am around. Also its possible to buy Estonian phonecard with internet from Tallinn.
* Waste recycling and basic cleaning are essential - instructions at place.
* No outdoor shoes in the house please!
* Our new wooden floor is still very soft and sensitive - so please keep it from shocks, from high heals, suitcase wheels and from any kind of liquids as much is possible.
* Are you used to save resources at home? You are welcome to save some water and energy also there. Thanks!
* Smoking is not allowed in the house. As we are not smoking, non-smokers are preferred.
* For cold season you'll get fire-place instructions at place. During summer its important to know some local tricks for heating and one of the fire-places is in use only during cold times. Please ask if needed!
* As it is our real winter-home, we hope You'll take good care of our house! Thanks!
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am biologist and its also my lifestyle.
I have worked for National Parks and for Estonian Tourist Board, at this moment I am freelancer at therapeutic & eastern massage therapy and Nature Tourism.
I have traveled and hiked around quite a lot and also lived in New Zealand Tasmania and Tenerife, mainly volunteered for national parks and nature conservation, also worked as massage therapist.
If there is wind on the Sea or snow-powder on the Fields, I am going for it for sure:)
One of my favorite books is "Little Prince" and my moto is "I can do that!"