The Yurt at the Cedars Cottages is the perfect getaway or romantic weekend. Cedars Cottages is located on the largest private sanctuary in Kangaroo Valley. The Yurt is surrounded by almost 1000 acres of pristine Cedars Cottages grazing paddocks, bush walking tracks and dense ancient forests.
A cosy wood-panelled Yurt located deep within the valley itself, the Yurt offers simple luxury in one of Australia’s most beautiful settings. Do as little or as much as you wish, it’s up to you. Welcome!
- Accommodates 2 adults (max)
- Queen Bed
- Fresh Eggs, Bottle of Wine, Sourdough Bread, Tea, Coffee on Arrival
- Radio/CD/DVD & Television
- Open Kitchen inc. Gas Stove for Cooking
- Woodfire Pot Belly Heating
- Private, off the beaten track
- Welcome reception for guests on arrival
- Access to unique bush walking trails
- Guided morning animal feed ups
- Guided glow worm & wildlife spotting
Interaction with guests
- 24 Hour Service (a Cedars Cottages groundskeeper is always available on call)
Other things to note
1) Minimum Stay; There is a 2 night minimum stay. During peak holiday periods such as long weekends, Easter and Christmas there is a 3 night minimum stay.
2) Mobile Phone Reception; Please note as we are located deep within Kangaroo Valley, mobile phone reception can be patchy. Optus & Telstra reception is the best performing. Other phone carriers may struggle to receive reception. Kangaroo Valley town centre should provide you full consistent mobile reception.
3) No Pets Permitted - unfortunately we do not permit any pets at Cedars Cottages
This host has 51 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
The Cedars is the largest private wildlife sanctuary in the Kangaroo Valley situated within one of the most picturesque Valleys in Australia. As a luxury retreat for discerning travelers, The Cedars is geared toward minimizing the human impact on its surrounding ecosystems in support of conservation efforts.
The Cedars, Kangaroo Valley, New South Wales, Australia