The farmhouse of peasant origin stone, one hour from Rome, enjoys a privileged location, situated on a hill surrounded by woods, a small bucolic oasis in which to rediscover the contact with nature and appreciate the pleasure of food, the Umbrian wines and culture.
E 'it equipped with every comfort, 6 beds (2 double beds and two single) + 2 located in the comfortable annexe with separate bathroom.
Kitchen with large fireplace and wood-burning oven (for pizza, bread, roasts, etc.)
heating in every room
An en suite bathroom with tub and a bathroom with access from the outside of the house (with shower)
TV-radio - refrigerator - barbecue - table tennis - tennis court (disused) - play equipment.
SITES OF INTEREST NEARBY
- Fossil Forest Dunarobba (6 KM);
- Marmore Falls (25 KM);
- Amelia (10 KM);
- Todi (20 KM);
- Center "Messegue" 10 KM in the nearby village of Melezzole;
- Terni (25 KM);
- San Gemini (25 KM);
- Narni (10 KM);
- Spoleto (about 40 km);
- Orvieto (about 40 km);
- Assisi (109 km) and Perugia (about 94 KM)
- Rome (95 km)
In the immediate vicinity of the house you can play:
- Horseback riding and riding lessons (at farm "Poggio Amerino Alfredo Sellers 2 km)
- Swimming pool and horse riding (at farm "La Cristalla") 4 km.
- Wine tasting tours with the possibility to buy local products directly on site (cheese, oil, meat and salami)
TYPICAL RESTAURANTS REPORTED (ADVISOR) NEARBY
- The Casareccia (Avigliano Umbro) 4 km
- Conad Castel Aquila 2 km;
- Avigliano Umbro 4 km.
Amelia 10 km (15 minutes drive)
Terni 25 km (25 minutes by car)
POST OFFICES AND PHARMACIES
Castel dell'Aquila Avigliano Umbro 2 km and 4 km.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.