Rent very pretty house 4-5 people comfortable (please note 5 euros per night for a baby), beautiful property located, quiet, flowery, not vis-à-vis, fully equipped. 10 and 20 mn from beaches by car. Shops nearby. Fitness trail in beautiful park 3 mn walk. Tours and activities nearby.
When I planned to renovate the house, I thought of the perfect home for a perfect holiday.
Helped by an architect, I have completely redesigned trying to bring to places as comfortable as possible while focusing on the practical side, all complemented by a nice decoration.
I thus chose the theme of the sea and the campaign for the layout and equipment of shades of blue, yellow, green or orange.
With a beautiful work of local artisans, I was able to retain the traditional character of the house and discover the facades made of cut stone while optimizing space.
An old well three centuries is attached to the house which is surrounded by a courtyard surrounded by a large flower garden, enclosed and planted with fruit trees, all without vis-à-vis. Ideal for children including infants.
Inside, priority was given to the bedding purchased from a hotel equipment to recover from a long journey.
Double glazing to rest in peace knowing that the property is located in a farmhouse, is 200 m from the road.
Travelers can also enjoy a large terrace with garden ... quiet.
Inside, a fully equipped kitchen with a garment completely handmade oak bar overlooks a cozy dining-room and lounge area.
A nice bath-tub with shower, bright and very functional bath is located upstairs with separate toilet that is also found on the ground floor.
The place, which is very well located to visit, is slightly down compared to the beaches and summer events allowing the traveler to find the taste of tranquility in a green environment that feels good vacation ...
Thank you to note:
- Pillowcases, bolsters, blankets, mattress: PROVIDED.
- Sheets, pillowcases & envelopes bolsters, tea towels, bath towels: NOT PROVIDED.
- Washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board.
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (160 X 200) comparable with a Queen size.
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (80 X 190)
- Toilet (pot & Baby bezel).
- Baby equipment: cot and high chair.
- Broadband Wi-Fi. Code provided on arrival of the traveler.
- Parking in the yard. Ability to use a covered area for cars, motorcycles, boats.
- Garden furniture, barbecue, deck chairs.
- Very functional umbrella Dryer.
- Fitness trail in a beautiful wooded park 5 minutes walk from the house. Ideal for sports, walks with children's games.
- Hiking tour, The Way of the Customs officers, who can discover the villages of the town on horseback or on foot.
- Golf course restaurant within 10 minutes drive.
- Beaches Carnac (10 minutes drive) - La Trinité-sur-Mer (10 to 20 minutes by car) - Erdeven (10 minutes drive) - Quiberon (20-25 min drive depending on traffic It is better for Quiberon. to leave early in the morning and return late at night in high season to avoid traffic jams).
- Very nice market every Monday morning in Auray. Do not miss.
- Very nice visits to Quiberon, La Trinité-sur-Mer, Vannes, Gulf of Morbihan, Rhuys Peninsula, Sainte-Anne d'Auray, Belle-Isle-en-Mer ...
- For aoûtiens, the famous Interceltic Festival of Lorient.
- Fest-noz (traditional Breton outdoor evening).
- Tennis: 1 km; Riding: 6 km; Swimming: 6 km.
- Gare d'Auray (nearest): 6 km.
Some addresses for a meal:
- Le Vieux Logis, a restaurant not to be missed just 10 minutes walk from the house, in the town, near the train station. A very nice card offering simple menu worker entirely of fresh and expertly prepared. From appetizers to dessert, everything is tasty and there ... so cheap !!
In the land of the pancake, a tasting is required.
Another place not to be missed, and close to home, at Patricia, to the ever Crêperie station in the town.
Tel. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
For oyster lovers, my father would advise you to get to Carnac, in a town dedicated to oyster farming, very interesting to visit, at Mr. Geno, at a place called Tibity, 171, Po Street.
Shellfish out of the water.
You will enjoy!
Interaction with guests
The family house is located near the cottages, which allows travelers to easily discuss, especially on places to visit or some vegetable crops in progress ...
Other things to note
A quick phone call or an email a few days before or the day are welcome to confirm the arrival time is done in the afternoon; departure time is fixed 11 am.
We do not accept our animal friends.
- Smoke outside of the home is also requested.
- We also ask the visitor, if possible, to remove their shoes when it borrows the stairs.
Made of blond wood, it is a joy for travelers who care over the years.
- In case of questions about the operation of equipment, thank you closer to the guests that will bring you their help and an appropriate solution.
We wish you a pleasant stay in advance in Brittany and it will be our pleasure to welcome you in our house.
This host has 230 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Passionnée de musique, de cinéma et de lecture, j'adore aussi cuisiner. Toutes les recettes du monde m'intéressent.
J'aime aussi beaucoup la Bretagne et en particulier ses plages et ses îles.