Great penthouse with views of the historic center of Santiago. Quiet, with all the services for a perfect stay allowing you to relax and explore the city. Centrally located, you can visit the whole city walking.
Penthouse with all the services you may need and ready to enjoy. Is a 45sqm flat with a small hallway that leads to the bathroom, the bedroom, the living room and the kitchen. Its best are the great views and its location, finish line of the "Camino de Santiago".
Enjoy your stay here!
- Kitchen is equipped with utensils and appliances (oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, fridge). You just have to go shopping, but there are supermarkets and local market nearby.
- Living room to rest after exploring the city, where you can watch the TV (usually programming has English language option) or the available DVD’s. You can also use the WiFi internet connection and there are also some board games and books to read.. The sofa converts into double bed.
- Bedroom with double bed and large wardrobe to store and hang your clothes and stuff. There is another large closet in the hall.
- Bathroom with all the basics, towels for all your stay are included.
We love you to be comfortable!
Interaction with guests
This is a family house with separate apartments. We are next door, so we can help in anything you may need. Doubts about what to visit or recommendations? Need salt or sugar? Obviously we will not disturb you, but if you need something during your stay, we will try to help out as much as possible.
Other things to note
We are quiet people. We do not allow parties at home and we respect the rest hours. Unfortunately we do not accept pets and smoking is strictly prohibited inside the apartment and / or building.
We speak English, French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish (of course).
Enjoy the most the flat.
- Respect everything you find in the house like if it was yours.
- We are all human! If you have an incident or break something during your stay, we prefer to know (in order to avoid the bad experience).
- No smoking.
- No parties or night loud noises.
- No pets.
- If you have any question, feel free to ask.
Alegre, positivo y responsable. Tengo la oportunidad de gestionar el alquiler de un bonito apartamento listo para disfrutar: un ático con vistas y estupendamente ubicado en la recta final del Camino de Santiago.
Soy freelance audiovisual, me gusta la fotografía y descubrir lugares abandonados de Galicia.
Descubre Santiago de Compostela desde mi ático, hemos trabajado duro para dejarlo irresistible. Espero conseguir que tengas una estancia lo mejor posible.