Nice 75 sq meter apartment in the center of “Villa di Gargnano” with lake view and parking next to the building.
Two-minute walking to the beach and to the town center!
Minimum stay: 3 days, maximum stay: 1 month.
Nice 75 sq meter apartment in the center of “Villa di Gargnano” with lake view and next to the beach where you can hear waves breaking onto piers of the village.
The apartment belongs to a building with independent heating which has a nice courtyard, a garden and a lumber-room. In the flat there are respectively a bathroom (shower equipped with body massage, light and radio), two double bedrooms (one with a sofa bed and a cot for little kids), and a fully equipped kitchen with dining room and lake view. Bathroom and kitchen are completely new.
* parking lot next to the building
* garden available
* WIFI and TV
* washing machine
* folding cot for your child (120x60cm, upon request)
* lumber room for the equipment (upon request)
* independent heating.
Interaction with guests
Most of the time I'll be available at check-in and check-out and I speak English, French and Spanish.
There will be a family's friend named Renata who lives just close to the apartment if any urgent matters should arise.
In case of need, you will be provided with plenty of hints about how to best spend your holiday time in Gargnano and its surrounding :-)
Other things to note
The flat belongs to the same building where the poet David Herbert Lawrence stayed before the 1st world war.
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
The apartment is available at the price table here-above (EUR 50,00 of cleaning fees, linen/towels included).
If you bring pets there will be an extra cleaning fee of EUR 20,00.
1. Before check-out: please 1) leave the garbage next to the main exit door before 9am, 2) empty the fridge and 3) wash used cutlery and plates.
2. Don't smoke inside
3. The availability for check-in and check-out depends on future bookings near-by, please check with me a day before your departure
4. Check-out must be done together in order to check the status of flat
5. Do not dine downstairs in the courtyard and do not leave the garbage outside next to the flat's door.
6. WIFI is for basic usage.
7. Pets are allowed to stay upon request
8. Don't leave the garden furniture in the courtyard at night (water system runs at night)
This host has 56 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a friendly and laid-back person, open to different cultures and loving to travel all around the world.
Having lived abroad for several years and travelling quite often overseas, I speak English, French and Spanish fluently.
You are very welcomed to send me a request for one of my properties in Garda Lake, in Dolomites or in Sardinia which are absolutely great spots where to chill-out and to get rest with your family or with your partner.
You can call me by Sk... too, my code is mga1983.