Rent ONLY FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY large apartment with garden, 500 meters from the sea and all amenities, in a residential area.
The apartment is composed as follows:
- Garden with barbecue and stone table with benches
- Large dining room with 1 sofa bed and a half square
- Double bedroom
- Folding bed with wheels, and a child's bed
- Washing machine
- Bathroom with shower
Ample free parking at 50 meters from the house.
Your pets are welcome guests.
We speak Italian, Swiss, German, English and French.
The airport of Pisa is distant only 63 km, Cecina station 3 km. The area is well served by bus service.
The apartment is a few tens of meters from "Acqua Park" and the beautiful banks of the river Cecina, 500 meters from the sea and services (shops, banks, pharmacy, tobacco).
Marina di Cecina and Cecina have numerous and diverse tourism offerings, including:
- Numerous beaches, with pebbles, sand and some rocks
- Two bau-beach where you can go with your dogs.
- A beautiful pine forest with trails 13 km on foot, by bike, on horseback
- handling which organizes horse rides and trekking on horseback in beautiful places along the coast of the Etruscans and the metalliferous hills of the area
- Water Village (with slides, pool, entertainment)
- Walk along the bank of the river Cecina
- Marina where you can buy fresh fish directly from fishermen
- An old pottery factory
- Tennis, soccer, beach volleyball, bowls, dog agility, sailing, rowing
- Book-lending library and points
- Theater, film
- Archaeological Museum and Roman cistern
- Multi-ethnic restaurants (kebabs, Japanese, Chinese and, in the area, Mexican)
- Bars, restaurants, wine bars, pubs, clothing shops and ceramics, supermarkets
Cecina near many points of interest:
- Scenic hills and picturesque small towns, as Casale M.mo, Montescudaio, Guardistallo C.cci Castagneto Bolgheri
- The road of wine and oil, with the possibility of visiting companies and tastings
- Cultural centers, museums and excavations of Etruscan civilization (Populonia, Volterra)
- Production of alabaster and terracotta
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews