About this listing
Welcome to our lovely little homemade home, ideal for couples or young families with one child. It is set in the hip area of Vesterbro. Bicycles, moustaches, espressos and ales, Vesterbro has it all! Walking distance to bars, restaurants, supermarkets, shops and train stations.
- We face a semi-busy street and the train tracks, which can be a bit noisy when windows are open, but also gives tons of light and a view....!
- Place is 54m2
- Bathroom is a typical tiny old Copenhagen bathroom, shower and toilet in the same place, which means you practically shower "on top" of the toilet. For people from Copenhagen it's pretty normal, but people from abroad tend to think it is almost not a shower, it's tiny, but it works.
- 3rd floor apartment with no elevator
You can bring your child free of charge, just note size of child bed
Interaction with guests
We will always be available on email with short response time.
When we are in the country you are also always welcome to text or call us if you need assistance.
When we are abroad we will always have one of our close friends on call for your assistance.
- Istedgade with fab shops, bars, cafés etc. 8 min walk
- Sønder Boulevard with its long streach of grass is just round the corner where you can find a chill vibe whether it be with a coffee or a beer that you can buy from one of the cozy bars or cafés
- Kødbyen (Meatpacking District) great place for restaurants and cool clubs, 15 min walk
Train/ metro to the airport takes 30-40 min
Walking distance to Central Station, 25 min (or by bus 8 min)
Nearest busstop, 2 min walking
Nearest train station, 4 min walking
Baisikeli bike rental shop, 15 min walking down the street
Other things to note
- Child bed 63 cm x 108 cm
- Childrens high chair
Building/ House rules:
No excessive noise after 21:00
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
We are Richie, Therese and little baby Cooper. Richie is English, but born and raised in North Zealand. He has lived most of his life in Copenhagen, apart from some time spent in England looking after his grandparents. I, Therese, am born and raised in Copenhagen, and have lived here most of my life, except for when I lived in Spain (hence the fluent Spanish) and in London. Before we had Cooper (Dec. '14) we loved to travel, hang with friends, go out, stay in, play ANY kind of games, go to our summerhouse, and many other things. After we had Cooper, we still love to do all the above, but most of all we love hanging with the little dude...! Our home, is a home with all it's perfectness and imperfections - We love it, hope you will too.