About this listing
Very nice tipical old Viennese building with high rooms and big windows.
The apartment is about 10 minutes from the center away and the biggest shopping street in Vienna is only 5 minutes by walking away.
The trainstation Westbahnhof you also reach within just 5 minutes by walk.
Easy connection to the airport:
- Airportbus (8€/Person)
- Airport by car 35€
My appartment is renovated, has big windows and high rooms (typical vienna), it contains a livingroom with one doublebed and a big couch, a single bed, kitchen, bathroom and toilette.
- king size bed (180x200cm)
- extendible sofacouch (160x200cm)
- single bed (90x200cm)
- dining table for 5 persons
- fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, tableware, fridge with freezer, coffee-machine, oven, toaster,..)
- bath: bath tub, towels, hairdryer, toilet with toiletpaper
- Airportbus: (8€/Person, drives you directly to Westbahnhof, from there it is a 5 minutes walk to the apartment)
- Car: 35€ from the Airport directly to the apartment (please contact me for the car service)
My guest have access to everything. Please feel free to use everything you want/need.
I love the location of the appartment because it is so close to the WESTBAHNHOF, where the supermarkets are opened till 9 pm workdays, station of the airport bus and a big train station
- with connections to Salzburg, Prague, Venice, Hamburg, Munich and Hallstatt
- with 90 shops: supermarkets that are open late and on weekends, bakeries, fast food (eg Asian, Turkish, Italian), cafes, shoe- and textile shops
Furthermore you are really close (300 meters) to Mariahilferstreet, which is a main commercial street with all brands and shops you can imagine.
Also the citycenter is very close and easy to reach.
Airport to my appartment:
- with the airport bus to "Westbahnhof":
200m from apartment
8 Euros (13 Euros return) per person, departs every 30mins
approx. 45 mins (quicker and cheaper than the city airport train, CAT)
- by taxi:
30-40 Euros, about 35-40min.
There are plenty ways of public transports.
Subway: U3, U6
Tram: 5, Tram: 6, Tram: 9, Tram: 18, Tram: 52, Tram: 58 (sorry I have to write it like this, otherwise airbnb block the numbers)
interurban train: S50
and the main trainstation with all trains to and off Vienna
Other things to note
All in all it is a very nice appartment which is very local.
It is also not far from the best clubs of Vienna.
Citytax per person/day: 1,5€
Don't smoke inside. (You can smoke in front of the appartment-door)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 40 reviews for other properties.View other reviews