Quiet 2 room green living apt with private entrance off deck. Queen bed, love seat becomes full size bed, full bathroom with combo tub/shower, living/dining space, equipped kitchenette, wireless internet, wood floors and washer/dryer included.
Guests are welcomed. But if not mentioned to owner, no overnights, .
- No pets.
- No smoking. No candles.
- Respect space and property.
- Two assigned parking places are reserved next to house on property.
- Washing or drying laundry between 8 am and 8 pm
- it is a shoe less apartment. Slippers provided.
- WHEN LEAVING FOR THE DAY please turn off (or down ) air conditioner, depending on heat wave... ( in winter please turn down heat )
- close all windows
- MOVING OUT: leave the apartment tidy as it was, when you arrived, i.e.
-take trash and marked recycle buckets out to the assigned bin at the end of drive way
-take sheets off and place all used linens and towels on top of washing machine
THANK YOU ! GRACIAS ! MERCI ! DANKE!
I love the Berkshires for it's beautiful hills, outdoor activities, culture and it's history. I hope you will enjoy it, too.
A bit bout me: I was born and educated in Germany. I have chosen to live and work in the heart of the Berkshires. People came here have a hard time leaving, they usually return to this magical place... Maybe you will become a Berkshirite as well ?
I love my profession in the medium photography. I photograph people and places. Also, I adore architecture, and gardens. I apply beauty with my own hands to my property. My hobbies are dancing and hiking and many more. I am planning to travel extensively with Airbnb in the near future.
I was just in Salvador, Brazil and had a perfect experience with Airbnb.
Thank you for checking my listing. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me about this comfortable "hide away" apartment, just for you. Come and see! Ciao.