Great location and amenities. 4 miles from Churchill Downs and 1 block from Bardstown Road restaurants, galleries, nightlife, etc. Across the street from park with great view, tennis courts, walking path. Comfortable house with space to relax.
Close to the action. Like to eat out?
Nearby restaurants: Lily’s, Loop 22, The Bristol, The Eagle, Jack Fry’s, Ramsi’s, Seviche, Mark’s Feed Store, Highland Morning, Kashmir, Roots, Wild Ginger, Uptown Café, Ditto’s, Wiltshire Café, Day’s Coffee, Louvino wine bar, to name a few.
- Living room
- Dining room
- Second floor bedroom with queen bed
- Second floor bedroom with full size antique iron bed.
- Second floor full sofa bed in small study with gorgeous view of the park.
- Second floor full bath with claw foot tub and shower.
- Lower level family room with full size sofa bed and TV
- Lower level full bathroom with shower
- Front porch
- Brick patio, Weber grill and garden in the backyard
Interaction with guests
•We are happy to recommend restaurants and other destinations.
- Complimentary fruit basket, Kentucky wine, local cheese and bread.
- Advance grocery, beverage and farmers market service available for a nominal fee.
- Then we will leave you to enjoy Louisville!
No smoking or pets, please.
Please treat our house as you would your own! We do have several loved, family heirloom antiques. Please enjoy them but be respectful of their age and history!