Located on the side of a hill overlooking the beautiful Banderas Bay & Old Town & close to beach and town, it's a perfect getaway. You can get downtown very quickly using a charming flight of stairs very close to our condo. You're going to love it!
This modern, beautifully appointed and designed spacious 2 level condo is the perfect spot to host your Puerto Vallarta getaway. You'll be a 5 minute walk from either downtown or the beach. And the views of Bandera Bay are truly amazing.
Condominio Bugambilias Vallarta is located on the side of a hill facing north overlooking Bandera Bay and Old Town. When standing on the upstairs patio you're a couple of hundred feet above sea level so the view of the ocean and the city is impressive. The building itself is built using colonial style construction. When you enter, you descend a beautiful winding staircase through a lush gardens, past a beautiful shared pool terrace and into our unit.
There are two levels. Upstairs you'll find a full bath, modern kitchen, dining and living area. The bath has a walk in shower with a seat. The hot water is supplied on demand so you'll never run out. The kitchen has tropical wood cabinets and granite counter top with modern appliances. The dining room is outfitted with dining table and chair set for 4, with plenty of built in storage with drawers - especially handy if your party numbers more than 2 and you need an extra set of drawers for whoever is sleeping upstairs. In the living room you'll find a large flat screen HD TV that you can hook up to your computer if you wish - HDMI cable is provided. There's also a sound system with an iPod dock. You can also plug in any music player or your computer if you wish to play music from other devices. Wi-Fi and internet as well as cable TV is available.
Downstairs is a very large bedroom with king sized bed and night tables, a half bath and an enormous walk out patio. This spacious lower deck offers sun loungers and a dining table with four chairs - perfect for an intimate outdoor dinner or a pretty good sized dinner party.
The sliding glass doors on both floors allow you to bring the outside into your living room and bedroom.
- Fully renovated with new flooring and custom tropical hardwood cabinets throughout.
- Panoramic views of Bandera Bay, Old Town and Nuevo Vallarta.
- Short walk to the beach, Blue Chairs Resort, into the heart of Old Town and the Malecon.
- Air conditioned bedroom.
- Locked security gate with intercom on both floors.
- Parking lot right off the highway.
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and blender.
- Comfortable pull out sofa in living room for extra guests.
- King sized bed in lower bedroom.
- 1.5 bath in bedroom.
- Lots of closet space on both levels, cabinetry with drawers and lots of hangers to store your clothes.
- Internet access, Wi-Fi, iPod dock on sound system with CD Player, HD Television in living room.
- All towels and linen including beach and pool towels are supplied.
- Shared pool with loungers and dining table with chairs.
-Shared laundry facilities for stays 7 days or longer.
- Maid service once per week (on Tuesdays)
Interaction with guests
We live in Vancouver, BC and mostly we will interact with guest remotely. We are confident in our good friend and property manager Jose Luis who lives and works nearby and will be there to greet you when you arrive and to make any arrangements you may require during your stay.
When you book with us you'll be provided with Jose's contact information. He is currently offering a pick up and drop off to and from the airport for $45.00 USD or an equivalent amount in pesos. You will also be sent information about this offer.
Other things to note
- Please inquire if you are interested in booking for an extended period for possible discounts. NOTE:
The street view is not accurate. It shows part of old town close to us but since our condo is off the highway, this view should not be considered when booking.
We are okay with small pets and a deposit may be required. Common sense applies here and the pet must be on a lease at all time when outside the condo on common ground. Promptly clean up after your pet. Many of the occupants of the condominium are owners and believe us when we say if you don't pick up, we'll be the first to know about it!
Smoking is allowed but please do it outside on the patio
Please use the air conditioner with discretion. If you have the doors open, please turn it off. Nights are quite often cool, so overnight if you slide the locking metal gates closed and also close the sliding screen doors, you can do without. Plus you get to hear the sounds of the ocean!