Private room with double bed and shared bathroom. 5 minutes walking from city. Next to Millennium Stadium. 10 minutes from Cardiff Castle. 20 minutes from Cardiff City FC. 10 minutes walk from Cardiff Central. Wifi free access.
- The double room is one of four spare bedrooms located on the first floor of our terraced house. This room accommodates two, suitable for couples who are planning for a short stay in Cardiff.
- The bedroom comprises a double bed. All duvets and pillows are provided. Hot water, mineral water, tea and sugar is provided if guests wishes to make a nice hot cup of tea.
- We can also accommodate up to five people, if the triple room (one double bed and one single bed) is available on the requested dates.
- The bathroom is located on the same floor as the bedroom. Includes a full size bath & shower.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest
- 24 hours free Wi-Fi internet connection
Guests will be given a key to main door of the house. Guests are welcomed to join us in the living hall to watch tv or just to chat.
Interaction with guests
We like to think we are friendly and give people space to relax. We stay on the ground floor of the house. If anything is needed then just knock on our door. We are also just getting to know Cardiff ourselves, so there is not much that we can recommend. But we will do our best to answer your questions.
Other things to note
1) Breakfast is not provided.
2) Shared bathroom with host and other guests
3) We have have a two year old daughter. Hopefully you are comfortable with children.
4) We might have other guests at the same time.
5) We have a cat that lives with us. She is very friendly and does not bother anyone. Do let us know if you have allergies.
1) No wearing shoes in the house. We do provide house slippers for guests.
2) No smoking and alcohol allowed.
This host has 93 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Asma and I like to think that we are friendly and we love to meet new people. We like to feel warm and welcomed when traveling whether locally or abroad. Therefore we want our guests to feel the same. Our home is very simple but cosy. So if you need a place to stay while visiting Cardiff, you are welcome to stay with us. =)