About this listing
Do you like breathtaking sunsets?
Wanna spend your day soaking in the sun's rays?
Would you like to cook with all the sunlight in the world?
Then don't miss this little gem of architecture and decoration, situated in Barcelona's smartest quarter.
Whether it is a romantic outing, enjoying a relaxing holiday or even a few days with the family, our Ferran Batik penthouse will have everything you need.
This penthouse is located in Pedralbes, one of the most exclusive areas in Barcelona.
DO YOU DESERVE AN EXPERIENCE OUT OF THE 1,001 NIGHTS?
This is your place... Let’s start planning your next trip to Barcelona!!!!!
Spectacular penthouse in the exclusive area of Pedralbes, where only the sky is the limit for our dreams. Here we will dream of quiet summer nights in its magnificent terrace enjoying the enviable Barcelona weather and of winter days when the sun floods the four corners of the Barcelona apartment with warmth. All main rooms face the terrace which has unique views over the gardens surrounding the area, so we might say that if there is too much of something in this house, that is light.
The staff keeps the superb platform flooring in perfect condition and breathes new life into the doors and their wide frames and to the wooden wardrobes, all in white. White and grey are the base colors in the master dreamroom, which is on two levels and has taken a bite out of the terrace, to create an office space with large French windows. The main ensuite bathroom, boasts grey charming tiles and a pampering wide shower cabin, with rainfall shower head. The second bath in clad porcelain beige, has a modern and original cone shaped washbasin, which becomes one with the countertop.
Creating a peaceful environment requires taking advantage of light, the use of appealing colors, and comfortable and well chosen furniture. The architects applied these premises in the spacious living room which is also on two levels. The upper level, is the space for the unique kitchen and dining room with an exit onto the terrace, has full, floor-to-ceiling windows.
You will have the entire apartment to yourself.
Interaction with guests
You can rely on us for any assistance or services 24/7. Just give me a call.
Other things to note
Here's a list of of things we provide to our guest/s:
- 6 people. (max)
• Bedrooms 3
- Bedroom 1: master bedroom in 2 levels "GREAT COMFORT LINE" bed (bed size 160x200 cm) - ensuite bathroom, a large line of closets and an office space with design furniture. TV set. Private access to the terrace.
- Bedroom 2: with double bed "GREAT COMFORT LINE" bed (bed size 160x200 cm) or 2 twins. TV set.
- Bedroom 3: Twin or Single Beds "GREAT COMFORT LINE" beds (2 units) 80x200 cm each bed (can be joined together). Baby Crib (1) and high chair (1) included in the price.
• Bathrooms 2
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite): with rain shower cabin. Also there is a hair dryer. Towel heater. There is no limit of hot water because there is a central heater. Fresh towels, hand soap and bath gel
- Bathroom 2: with bathtub and shower. Also there is a hair dryer. There is no limit of hot water because there is a central heater. Fresh towels, hand soap and bath gel
Fully equipped laundry closet with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
Fresh towels and bed linen are included. There is free wifi internet, 50" Flat screen TV in the living room. TV sets in 2 bedrooms.
Spacious and comfortable living area, in 2 levels:
• Dining room with a large table for 6 guests
• Lounge with 2 comfortable sofas
• Relax area, a working or reading space, with a crystal table and the LOUIS ARMS CHAIR -Clear Edition- with direct access to the terrace
• Kitchen: A clean, fully fitted kitchen with all utensils, dishwasher and Nespresso, just in case you get the urge to experiment with fresh ingrediens from the excellent food markets, in the area. Located in a view point, with direct access to the terrace.
• TERRACE: Private, panoramic 65 sqm terrace with dining area on a wooden platform, cofee table area, deck chairs to sunbathe, night ilumination and BBQ
• Kiddies: For guests travelling with children, we can provide a bay cot and a high chair, free of charge, and we are happy to provide information on stuff to do with kids of different ages in Barcelona and recommend a good babysitter. If you are a family with children, please let us know the age of your children to know if you need baby cot.
We ALWAYS WELCOME our guests directly IN THE APARTMENT.
WE LOVE CARING GUESTS.
OUR GUESTS are mature and young couples, families with older and young children, groups of friends (adults 30+), business and solo travelers.
A major advantage of this apartment is its location in one of the most exclusive areas in Barcelona, with great shops and a trendy night life (bars, clubs and restaurants).
You will get the keys at the apartment.
Check-in after 16:00 (4pm)
Check-out before 11:00 (11am)
Late check-in fee after 21:00 (9pm) - 30 EUR
Late check-in fee after 00:00 (12am) - 50 EUR
No loudness after 10pm
- Not included in apartment price: 2,48€ City tax per person per night (cash only)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 294 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
HIstory buffs, foodies, and party animals all flock to Barcelona - and being a bit of all that myself, it's always a treat to host them all.
Plus, I like to go out and explore the city, then share all the tips with you.
Here's a few
Favourite Foodie places
La Taverna del Clínic
Top Gin and Tonic spots
And of course, travelling is a well known vice of mine - so I might just see you on one of my trips and you can host me too!