Nice private room in a walking distance from the metro station Pražského povstání (3 stations to the city center). The congress center Vysehrad within 10 min walk.
Very good transportation during nighttime.
Room is on the third floor, no elevator in the building.
Free parking next to the house.
All the supermarkets, local pubs and restaurants around.
Nice private room for two people in a 3+1 apartment close to the city center.
Freshly renovated! Simple, yet cozy and fully sufficient.
The apartment is on the third floor, no elevator in the building.
You will have full access to the kitchen - fridge with freezer, electric cooker, kettle, microwave. So it's not a problem to cook your own meal.
In the bathroom you will find a shower, shampoo, hair dryer, towels (if needed) - toilet separated.
Free wifi internet
Interaction with guests
I'm living in an opposite room and be very happy to help you with your stay. I can give you recommendations on interesting places where to go in Prague. Please feel free to ask me!
I am a social person but also appreciate privacy, so your privacy will be respected.
Other things to note
About arriving: Please send me your estimated arrival time and I also appreciate an SMS when you get to Prague just so I know everything is going according to schedule or if there are any unexpected delays.
If available, I can provide you a car transportation from-to the airport for $25 or 20 EUR each way. Normal taxi prices starts from 700 Kč (cca $35).
- Please keep the night silence from 10 p.m. and respect the privacy of others
- This is the non-smoking apartment . If you want to smoke please use the house's shared balcony.
- When checking-out, leave keys in the room and just close the doors
- Please keep the common areas clean - the kitchen, bathroom and hallway
- Please turn the lights off when not in the room, and use normal amounts of water
- No pets allowed