About this listing
Standard room with queen bed for 2 ppl, free wifi, near Liechtenstein park and Erwin Schrodinger Institute.
A non-smoking bedroom with a queen bed that accommodates 2 ppl and a private guest bathroom. Free Wifi and Vienna map. Bedroom is very quiet though the apt is located on the main street. Parking is safe on the street for small parking fees (available at Tabak, EUR 2 per hour). I speak mainly English and understand a bit of French or Spanish. Check-in time flexible on weekends (but do let me know if you have to arrive early and we can discuss). Check-out time always flexible.
Dining room, living room, kitchen and guest's private bathroom.
On the same street or close by you will easily find food and many small grocery stores. One near the train station is open on Sundays until 10 pm. There're a few Chinese & Japanese restaurants, pizzerias, Burritos & taco grill, one Russian restaurant, McDonald. Some of the places offer free WiFi. There are 7 small grocery shops nearby.
Close to Erwin Schrödinger International Institute of Mathematical Physics (ESI), Liechtenstein Museum/Park, and American Embassy. Short walking distance to the Vienna University of Economics and Business (Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien).
There are numerous ways to get to the apartment and to get around almost anywhere in Vienna. Its public transportation is one of the best in the world.
Close to Tram #5 (PraterWestbahnhof), 38 (SchottentorGrinzing) and D (NussdorfSudBahnhof), and bus #40A. With one of these trams/buses (or 10-15 min walk) you can get to U4 Schottentor, U6 Wahringerstrasse or U2 Friedensbrucke (U = Ubahn/underground trains). Five (5) min walk to St. Josef Bahnhof/train station.
* Other than the number of booked guests, please do not bring anyone inside the apartment without my prior consent or agreement.
* Pls be sensible and maintain cleanliness.
* No partying and loud noise, especially at night.
* If you are staying in Vienna for longer period (e.g. 1 month or more) kindly provide an evidence that you have already obtained a stay permit or visa prior to arrival.
* Guest (bedroom and bathroom) and shared areas (kitchen, living room) are as per the picture. I would appreciate it if you could respect our private area and our privacy.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
I work at an international organisation based in Vienna. My current job includes finance, human resources and administration. I love traveling, swimming, cycling, hiking or most outdoor activities. I also like reading, watching movies, social dining out, yoga, salsa and photography.