About this listing
Our bright bachelor apartment is the perfect home away from home!
A full kitchen and lots of storage await you in this friendly family home in a great neighbourhood, with 24h public transit and several parks nearby.
Newly renovated basement apartment with air conditioning and heated floors. It is small, but makes up for it with an open-concept floor plan, lots of storage space, and a full kitchen.
We are the owners of this home, so this is not a sublet, and we take full responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep.
Your entrance is private and secured with a keyless entry system, so you are free to come and go when you please. There is also a patio in the backyard during the summer months for you to enjoy.
Interaction with guests
Our travels have been made so much better thanks to our AirBnB hosts, so we are eager to return that hospitality to our guests! Ask us anything about getting around town, where to go, what to see, and where to eat.
Beyond greeting you, and being available to help when needed, we stay out the way so that you are free to enjoy the privacy that this unit offers.
Other things to note
We live upstairs, so there is almost always someone nearby to assist you if needed.
- Please remove shoes.
- Always use the fan when cooking.
- Separate waste as per the instructions in the House Manual.
- Always use the fan when taking a shower.
- Turn off the lights, and lock the door.
- We provide enough cleaning products for about week.
- Please purchase your own if you require more.
- Not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Let me know 24h in advance what time you plan on checking out.
- Please clean up and leave the unit as you found it to help us prepare for our next guest.
- Separate all garbage and place it in the bins outside. Please do not leave any waste in the unit.
Get in touch if you have any questions or concerns, and we'll do our best to address them! There's usually someone upstairs to assist you.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Hello, fellow traveller! I live in Toronto with my lovely wife and our beautiful baby girl.
I joined AirBnB when my wife and I visited Europe, and we can honestly say our travels would not have been as memorable without our amazing AirBnB hosts.
So now that we are starting a family, and I have the opportunity to be a host myself, I'm eager to share the same hospitality that we were fortunate to receive.
Looking forward to meeting you on life's journey!