Welcome road weary women travelers/transplants to Texas needing temporary, safe, clean, quiet, affordable, discreet lodgings.
Unique women's only homeshare opportunity centrally located 2-8 miles Med District/Love Field/Universities/Downtown easily reached via public transportation!
You’ll find here a highly diverse international community of mature, mid career women focused on/saving $ for/working toward personal goals. Join us?!
Upper level, shared room in lovely 5 bedroom/4.5 bathroom shared, female -only household of female university adjunct.
(3) Ikea beds. Spacious, fully furnished bedroom w/ cotton jersey sheets/plush blanket; Central air & heat; Carpet/ Ceiling fan w/ dimming lights.
Attached shared bathroom ensuite w/ ceramic tiled glass mosaic shower stall w/ invigorating rainfall showerhead; Separate locking toilet room w/ refreshing bidet toilet; Vanity room/skylight; Walk-in closet.
Please bring your own consumable personal care items & toiletries.
Communal Areas Include - Study area w/ plush area rug over noise quieting cork flooring; Large screen TV; Utility room w/ commercial washer/dryer $1, includes all laundry detergents; Fridge & pantry space; Kitchen fully equipped but light cooking only and no frying; Dining room; Big veranda front porch for taking tea; Bicycles for use.
Interaction with guests
In a houseshare, interaction with other houseguests is impossible to avoid. The 3-women styled bedroom you have booked welcomes a highly diverse, international community of mature women.
If you are anti-social, moody, suspicious this can ill-affect the Zen vibe of the home. Seek lodgings elsewhere. This is NOT the place for you.
Other things to note
- Your introduction request should mention your reason for seeking lodging w/ us.
- Employed full time,,,outside of the home. There are plenty listings for vacation homes. This is not one.
- Upon confirmation of booking, submit your full name, email and social media links to my personal email.
- At check-in, present me w/ copy of your ID & proof of travel: A foreign passport OR a U.S. government issued photo ID
- All bills + WiFi included
- No curfews. Home has coded entry door to come and go as you wish.
*Please be as transparent in your listing and in your message to me. Oh, and upload recent photos. 1 will be included on our private online social media page. Housemates dont want 'strangers' coming, so this is where u will see your suitemates.
1. Recent picture to your profile? (Not a group shot...not a kitten. You. A clear and recent headshot).
2. Reason for seeking lodging?
3. Your full name?
4. Employed full time?
5. Your email?
6. Your social media url/link ?
7. Agree to house rules/cleaning?
[ I cannot guarantee your timely check-in until this info has been submitted directly to me].
- Shoes off at door
- Kitchen closed & cleaned 9pm. (Exceptions for night-shift type workers). Light cooking only.
- Exhausting move-out cleaning as typical to apartments and college dormitories.
- Drink/drug/drama/party/smokers/gamers/snorers/slackers will not be accommodated.
All Guests - I have not added a cleaning fee to my listing as thus far, all here have opted to clean and pocket their money. If you are not of like mind, then request I add a cleaning fee to your lodging rate.
Housemates Expectations of You:
- Bring no food or drink in rooms
- Weekly cleaning by all w/ rotation of shared home duties
- No drunks/druggies/drama/diva/snorers/slackers housemates
This host has 87 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
About Ms Padilla
-University adjunct Studio Arts - Painting & Drawing; Fashion Arts & Textile Design ( SMU, Dallas Community College District, Collin Community College District .
-ESL educator. Accent reduction.
-Homestay host to international travelers, scholars, interns and those here on temporary assignments/relocation.
-Born in the magical 'Big Easy'...New Orleans, Louisiana where conversations between friends or strangers includes a 'beyBay' or 'dawlin.'
-Educated in Los Angeles, California
-Traveled the world in the glamorous fashion/design career.
-3rd generation family tradition of host to international travelers now residing deep in the heart of Texas.
WELCOME HOME all y'all!