Our beautiful Victorian flat is on a tree lined street on Hackney Downs park, with wonderful green views from the windows.
Recently refurbished, with 3 large double bedrooms, huge open plan living / kitchen space and 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite).
The huge open plan living / kitchen and dining area, which overlooks the park is the perfect place to relax in front of the fire.
The top floor loft room has huge windows and great views over London.
During your stay, we can provide you with:
- keys so you can come and go
- kitchen appliances including oven, kettle, pots, pans etc
- uk adaptors for electronic goods
- bedding including pillows, duvet and blankets
- hanging space for your clothes
- TV, DVD, CD, Radio, Record player
- wi fi broadband
- use of washing machine and dryer
- use of an iron and ironing board
- lots of recommendations & local info!
*Note, since the 2014 review the whole flat has been refurbished and we now have ample hanging space and a working dishwasher!
Please respect the apartment, as if it were your own home. Strictly no smoking in the house, but there is a lovely park bench just outside if you do fancy a cigarette.