Lovely, comfortable 2BR where modern renovations meet classical charm in the heart of Little Italy. Great for both tourist activities and living like a local.
2-minute walk to SoHo, Nolita, the Lower East Side, or Tribeca: the coolest neighborhoods in the city!
10-minute train ride to Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square or Williamsburg.
The location is perfect and the apartment comfortably sleeps 5: two queen beds and one couch. It is clean and minimal.
Welcome to NYC!
Our space is awesome. It is classic New York charm — exposed brick, high ceilings, stunning city views — with a modern renovation that gives you the cleanliness, convenience, and luxury of a new building.
That said, wintertime means steam heat via radiators, which can be quite loud at times. This has been an issue for some guests, but most don't mind. I recommend bringing earplugs if you're a sensitive sleeper. Keep in mind the building is over 100 years old!
There are very few personal possessions so the interior is very clean and minimal, with everything you need and nothing you don't.
There are amazing views from the apartment, but that means you have to walk 7 floors to see it as there is not an elevator in the building. Trust me, the high ceilings, skylight, expansive views are worth it. It also makes for great exercise after a great meal :)
Right in the heart of Little Italy, if you want to be touristy. If not, walk one block in either direction and you're in SoHo, Nolita, or the Lower East Side – the coolest neighborhoods in Manhattan.
Right next to the Canal St. station – 6, N, Q, R, J, Z trains. Easily get uptown, across town, or to Brooklyn in less than 15 minutes.
Interaction with guests
As much as the guest needs. I will most likely be out of the city during your stay but will have friends who can help if needed.
Other things to note
The heaters are radiators and use steam heat, which can create a loud knocking sound. This is normal so don't worry! You can adjust how hot they get by turning the knob near the base. Unfortunately turning them off does not stop the noise.
The building is almost 100 years old so please be gentle and patient.
1) Absolutely no partying or excessive noise of any kind. The walls are very thin and our neighbors' happiness is of the utmost importance.
2) Please take care of our items as if they were your own. We will seek repayment for any ruined property.
3) Towels and linens in the closet are specifically counted for future guests, so please limit yourselves to one towel each.
4) Please bring any trash you may have to the first floor of the building and place it in the trash closet.
5) Please take your shoes off in the apartment.
6) Please strip the bed linens when you leave.