About this listing
Nice two bedroom apartments positioned in a beautiful house in Ksamil village. Both apartments are completed with everything needed. The house is surrounded by a nice garden well organized with plant and trees.
- Apartment size - 50 m2
- Apartment on the ground floor.
- 2 bedroom apartment
- 1 bathroom
- Living room with:
- Completed kitchen with all appliances:
- Very well equipped bathroom with shower
- Master bedroom with:
- double bed
- Second bedroom withsingle beds
- Very nice garden surrounding the property, with:
- table and chairs
- children playground
- plants and flowers
Located 20 minutes south of Saranda, Ksamil is famous for its pristine beaches. Only 5 minutes from ancient archeological site Butrint. Just 200 meters from beach.
Only 220 meters from the sandy beach and 13 km from Saranda. Ksamil is famous for its wonderful crystal clear water and beautiful islands which can be easily reached by boat. Other places to visit nearby are Butrinti archaeological site, the Blue Eye spring and Lekursi Castle in Saranda.
We would kindly ask you to follow our house rules below:
1. In our apartment is not allowed to smoke. Still you can smoke in the balcony.
2. It would be best that you deliver the apartment in the same conditions as you got it when moved in.
3. Our apartment is not pet-friendly. Be informed in advance that you can not bring pets into the apartment.
4. We would appreciate it that you could minimize noises. Especially at late hours after 10.30 pm.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 85 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We provide you a wide range of top quality real estate in ideal locations for holiday makers in Albania. We can offer apartments, villas, and houses across Albanian coastline as well as inland in Ohrid lake area.
In addition to that we can also help you with other services in order to make your stay in Albania as comfortable as possible.
We speak Albanian, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian and are available 24/7.
If you are going to travel around Albania, we can help you with itineraries of buses, tickets, taxis, rentacars, accommodation, places to visit, and other things you may need.
Most importantly feel free to ask about restaurants near your holiday home. We will recommend the best ones to you.