Maluhia - House of Peace!
Let the relaxing atmosphere of Maluhia whisk you into vacation-mode! The tropical pool will make you feel like you are swimming in the middle of your own private lagoon while a heated Jacuzzi will relax your body at the end of the day. The covered barbecue lanai area has comfortable seating with a top-of-the-line Viking grill.
HAWAII STATE TAX WILL BE ADDED TO THE DAY RATE and sent to you in a special offe
CONDITION OF PREMISES:
This property is privately owned. Should any major equipment or appliance malfunction, deficiencies shall be corrected as soon as possible during normal business hours. There will not be any refunds or adjustments. Please report all minor maintenance problems to your on-island property manager.
All windows and doors are to remain closed when air conditioning is in use. When the A/C is on and doors are open, condensation builds up on ceilings and the air conditioning system fails. For this reason, we ask you choose one or the other; if the A/C is on, all doors and window are to remain shut. However, if you prefer the A/C off, then you may keep the window and doors open.
All contents of the house, including books, cds and dvds, are provided for your full enjoyment for use during your stay. Please note: A full inventory of the house is taken. Please let us know ahead of time if something is broken or lost, it is very much appreciated.
HOUSEHOLD SUPPLIES An initial supply of soaps, cleaning supplies, paper goods and other necessities have been provided for your use. You will likely need to pick up additional supplies during your visit.
The cost of electricity is extremely high in Hawaii. Please help conserve electricity by shutting off unused appliances, fans, lights etc. Please do NOT change any setting in the freezer of refrigerator.
Guest agrees that there is to be no smoking in the properties, on any lanais, or on the property during occupancy. Guest will be responsible for any damage to the property caused by cigarettes and/or cigarette smoke. Extra cleaning fee will be charged.
SHOES IN THE HOUSE:
It is a tradition in Hawaii to remove your shoes before entering a home. Kindly remove shoes upon entering the home.
Please do NOT move any furniture around to avoid damaging floors or furniture. Also, please use caution when eating or drinking near any furniture, upholstery, or bedding. Please do not put any wet clothes, bathing suits on the furniture or balcony and/or lanais rails. Interior furniture is to be used ONLY INSIDE. Moving furniture is discouraged. When moving dining chairs or bar stools, please be careful to avoid floor damage. Use lanai furniture on lanai only.
SWIMMING POOL AND SPA GUIDELINES:
1. If there is a pool vacuum, PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE VACUUM OUT OF THE POOL. The pool vacuum is on a timer and should not be tampered with or removed. Please do not attempt to adjust the temperature or tamper with master pool-spa control panel. Damage to equipment will result in additional fees.
2. Please shower sand off in outdoor shower before entering the pool.
3. No glassware of any type is permitted in or near the pool or spa.
4. Please wash off sand and sun protection products before entering the house or sitting on furniture. Please do not leave wet towels or bathing suits on the carpets as the salts from the pool and the ocean will stain. Avoid walking on floors or sitting on furniture if wet or without removing sand and sun protection products.
5. All use of the pool or spa shall be at your own risk. You are responsible for supervising any children or guests that are using the facility and agree to assume all risk and liability for any injuries suffered by any person using the pool or spa during the term of your rental.
6. Use caution along the pool deck and indoors as the floor can be slippery when it is wet.
7. There is no life guard at the pool or hot tub.
8. You and your guests use these areas at your own risk.
9. Diving into the pool or hot tub is prohibited.
10. Do not use the pool, hot tub, or exercise equipment if you are intoxicated or on medication that causes drowsiness or have any other medical condition which makes such use inappropriate.
11. Do not use the hot tub for more than 20 minutes at a time.
12. Children under 16 must not use the hot tub or pool without adult supervision.
13. Children under 16 are prohibited from using the exercise equipment.
14. Glass containers are not permitted in or around the pool or hot tub. Plastic ware is provide for your safety.
16. Please properly dispose of all refuse in the trash receptacles.
You should consult a physician before performing any physical activity. Do not use the pool, hot tub, or exercise equipment with any medical condition, including open cuts, abrasions, sores, infections, maladies or inability to maintain personal hygiene, if such a condition poses a direct threat to the health or safety of yourself and others. You agree that you will use these areas in accordance with all applicable public health requirements. It is your responsibility to consult with your physician to determine if any of these medical conditions exist, and, if so, whether such condition poses a direct threat to the health or safety of yourself or others. Landlord and/or booking agency assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses, injury, or damage suffered by me in connection with my use of the recreation property.
Please turn off the spa when not using, for your safety and to avoid excess propane charges.
Guest are give propane allowance. If exceeded, charges will be deducted from security deposit. See contract for details.
Please shake out all of your towels and sandy clothes. Please rinse off by the outside shower.
BEACH TOWELS Beach towels have been provided for your enjoyment. Please do not use the regular towels for the beach use. Remember to shake off sand before bringing them into the house to put in the washing machine. Beach towels are located in the den bathroom closet.
Please rinse and return after each use.
WASHER AND DRYER:
Please use with care. NEVER put sandy towels or shoes in the machines. This can result in damaging the machine. Please make sure the lint trap is cleaned after each dry cycle.
Please do NOT sit on bedding or furniture with wet suits and do NOT place towels on the furniture – they stain and cause mildew.
MAID SERVICES: Maid service is not provided with your rental, unless otherwise specified in your rental agreement. Please call the property manager should you wish to schedule a cleaning.
Please clean up immediately! If on linens, pillows etc. – Please wash asap to avoid stains.
YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY:
When leaving the home unattended, or during the night, please close and lock all windows and doors. Be cautious with your personal belongings at all times.
Please be thoughtful of neighbors, please keep music, noise etc. to a minimum from 9pm to 8am.
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED:
Please do not bring any animals in the home regardless of how adorable they look. They can create a flea problem and professional de-fleaing start at $200.00
OCEAN: Please remember that the ocean has a strong current and powerful surf. Swim at your own risk. Swimming at “pounders beach” is not recommended except for experienced surfers. Swimming at night is especially dangerous and should not be done by anyone.
PARKING: Please park in your designated parking areas. Please be respectful of the neighbors and do not block driveways, sidewalks or mailboxes.
PARTIES/EVENTS: This reservation is for quiet residential vacation use only. Therefore, parties, receptions, luaus, events and gatherings of any size or kind are strictly prohibited.
TROPICAL PESTS: This home is regularly treated for pests. In the tropics, however, they can’t always be avoided. Please keep food in air-tight containers; dispose of food scraps in Ziploc or tied plastic bags; do not leave dirty dishes out for extended periods. Special care should also be taken to dispose of diapers in airtight Ziplocs or bags. While most of the pests are harmless, please stay away from our centipedes, which have a nasty sting and can be dangerous.
Please review the Terms & Conditions of your Vacation Property carefully before you begin your vacation. Any monies received by Elite Pacific Properties, LLC, the “Agent”, for occupancy of Vacation Property, indicates the acceptance of the terms of our Terms & Conditions in full. It is the responsibility of all guests and members of their party to be familiar with all policies pertaining to the rental.