UNBEATABLE PROPERTY: This charming double room has everything you could ask for. Not only a phenomenal private bathroom but also private access to private garden & Garage. PERFECT LOCATION
Stay and enjoy a real victorian San Francisco dream house with a total size of 2,482 square feet.
The house has beautiful views of the city, it is located in a perfect and vibrant location. At the same time the house is located in a quiet spot, you will feel like in an oasis in the heart of San Francisco- a totally clean and safe area. You will be able to enjoy a house with a beautiful and private back patio and garden, which is not easy to find in this exclusive area.
KEY FACTS ABOUT YOUR STAY :)
- Your own PRIVATE fully-equiped bathroom attached to your bedroom.
- Big, quiet double room fully equipped with luxurious details. Heating system, ventilation, remote control light switch, remote control fan switch, mirror.
- Private access to private backyard (patio with barbecue grill and garden)
- Free Wifi
- Full use of the Office room with printer, scanner and photocopier.
- Full use of the massive kitchen and living room
- Walking distance to beautiful parks: Corona Haight, Buena Vista park, Dolores park, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate park.
- Beautiful views of the city both from the kitchen and living room windows.
- Your en-suite bathroom is fully equipped with magnifying lighted mirror (sensor mirror lights up automatically as your face approaches), shampoo, conditioner, soap, body wash, shaving cream, body lotion, toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash. ALL what you need.
- Towels are also provided.
- Use of washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Very homey and comfortable feel
- Smoking in the garden is okay
- I have no pets. Pets only in the garden.
* THE HOUSE IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR VIDEO/PHOTO SHOTS UNDER SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT.
In addition to your exclusive areas:
- EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- LARGE PRIVATE GARDEN
You will also have total access to:
+ amenities: appliances, pots/pans, and condiments too so you don't have to buy those
+ huge refrigerator / fridge (feel free to fill it with your favorite goodies)
+ dish washer
+ eggs cooker
+ different types of tea, coffee and cookies always available
+ While the bedroom does not have a TV, I have a 42" flat screen beside the fireplace in the living room that you are more than welcome to use (Netflix account and the Amazon Prime account available) while having a beautiful view of San Francisco.
+ Great space to use you laptop or reading your favorite book. Printer, scanner and photocopier available.
- Iron & ironing board
Interaction with guests
TRAVEL WITH A SMILE :) You enjoy open heartiness and an individual personal touch? Welcome to my place! Hospitality and cordiality are always present.
I am proud of being an Airbnb "SUPERHOST". I am a respectful and non- invasive person. I interact with the guests as much as they want. I am usually busy and out of the house but when we happen to share a moment I enjoy giving suggestions, tips and helping people to enjoy San Francisco 100%.
I speak English, Spanish and some Portuguese and Italian. I have travelled all around the world and I like meeting people from different places and cultures. My main passions are tourism and fitness.
Other things to note
On-site (covered) garage. Perfect in case you are planning to bring your car or rent a car to drive to cities like Berkeley, Oakland, San Jose, Napa, Sacramento, San Jose, Santa Cruz, Las Vegas, Los Angeles.
Note: The total length of the garage is: 178 inches. Longer cars may not fit. Thanks! :)
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is okay both in the back patio and garden only (ashtrays available in the patio).
- Only registered guests are allowed to have access to the house.
- PHOTO ID required at check in
I am a kinesiologist and exercise physiologist. I got my masters degree in Science in San Francisco, California. I live in the best city of the world: New York City!
Professional & easy going.
Love: Food, sports and travel.
My favorite cities: NYC, Rome, Barcelona, Rio do Janeiro, Sao Paulo, London, Paris
On my list: Asia & Australia