About this listing
Brand new Parisian flat with large bedroom, double living room and open kitchen. Charming, shiny, comfy !
Perfectly located in central and hype Paris area (between Montorgueil and Marais)
Ideal for a couple willing to spend a genuine Parisian stay.
Born in Paris, it's sometimes hard to realize how lucky I am to live in my gorgeous apartment located in a super cool area. I'll be happy to host you while I'm away on vacation...
55sqm flat in a beautiful XIXth century building.
Located on the 4th floor with elevator, the flat was completely renovated and refurnished. Wooden floor, mouldings... it's a typical Parisian style with a new industrial touch !
Ideal for a couple or a professional trip.
The flat consists in :
- a large entrance with an fully equipped open kitchen. A high table bar can be used for breakfats and meals for 2.
- a dining room and a living room
> large dinner table for 8
> 2 original fireplaces (not functional)
> a gorgeous bookplace designed by an architect
> living room with a two-fold sofa where at least 1 person can sleep comfortably
> an integrated desk
- a large bedroom (very calm - on courtyard)
> new bed 160x200cm
> numerous storage units and dressing
- a bathroom
> accessible from the bedroom and the kitchen
> "Italian-style" shower
> fully equipped with hair dryer and all you need
- separated toilets
- Fully equipped kitchen
Fridge, freezer, over, micro-waves, Nespresso machine...
Dish machine + washing/drying machine
- HD TV
82cm TV screen with cable TV (more than 100 TV channels, VOD and catch-up TV)
Wifi SONOS system compatible with any smartphone or tablet
- High-speed Internet
WiFi in the whole flat
Interaction with guests
Born and raised in Paris, it will be a pleasure to share with my the guests the best spots in the neighborhood and all non touristy addresses in Paris.
I can speak fluent English and some Spanish and German.
At the border between the 2nd and 3rd district, it's perfectly located in the so-called "Small Egypt" area. Lively during the day (lots of clothes shops) and very calm at night.
Some of the trendiest places are at at few minutes walking (Edgar restaurant, Frenchie restaurant, Experimental cocktail bar, Bains Douche club, Providence hotel...).
At walking distance, you will find:
- 3 minutes to Montorgueil (lots of bars, shops...) open on sundays and late-night
- 5 minutes to the Marais avec rue de Bretagne (cafés, galleries, trendy boutiques...)
- 10 minutes to Canal Saint Martin for hipsters
All touristic attractions of Paris are easily accessible (by feet or by subway) : Louvre Museum, Champs Elysées, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadéro, Chatelet, Notre-Dame de Paris, Orsay Museum, Beaubourg, new Picasso Museum, Versailles Castle, Montmartre...
There's a big grocery store at 1 minute (Monoprix) as well as a delicious French bakery.
Lots of food shops on rue Montorgeuil at 3 minutes walking.
Very convenient with Reaumur Sebastopol subway station at 50m from the apt (line 3 and 4).
At 3 minutes walking, subway station Strasbourg Saint Denis (ligne 4, 8 and 9).
Velib station close by and lots of taxis on boulevard Sébastopol.
By subway :
- 5 minutes to Chatelet, les Halles, rue de Rivoli, Notre Dame
- 10 minutes to Montmartre and Louvre Museum
- 10 minutes to Opéra and Madeleine
- 15 minutes to Invalides and Assemblée nationale
- 20 minutes to Eiffel Tower, Trocadéro, Champs Elysées and Arc de Triomphe
Pictures : © N. Brasseur
Other things to note
Enjoy your stay !
- Respectful behavior towards neighbors
- Non smoking apartment
- Please pay attention to my nicely decorated apartment ;)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.