Island of Krk
Island of Krk is easily accessible from the mainland by bridge that conects it with Croatian mainland as well as by ferry. Krk has it’s own airport too.
This spacious and peaceful apartment is situated on the first floor of a family house in small village Salatići near city of Krk. It is 4 km distanced from city center (where all tourist attractions and/or facilities are) and 500m from a grocery store.
The apartment has two balconies with a magnificent panoramic view, a fully functional kitchen, three bedrooms, a nice living room and two bathrooms. At your disposal are air conditioning, free parking, swimming pool and BBQ in yard (pool and BBQ shall be shared with other guests from second floor).
Island Krk offers many outdoor activities such as scuba diving, sailing, windsurfing, tennis, wakeboard...
On the island you should visit:
* City of Krk, with its two thousand years old walls (the third largest walls in Croatia), Frankopan castle from 13th century, old City Hall from 16th century and Krk Cathedral whose tower dominates the city,
* Biserujka cave located on the north east part of island close to Silo,
* Picturesque islet of Kosljun with a museum within the monastery located on islet,
* Church and monastery in Glavotok, a small settlement on the western tip of Krk Island,
* Town of Omisalj, with a history dating from 3rd century, and perched on the cliff above the sea,
* Town of Vrbnik, another cliff-top town surrounded by fertile vineyards used in production of a quality wine Zlahtina,
* Small and quiet harbour Voz with a panoramic view of Krk Bridge.
Island of Krk, due to its central location and good road connections, can serve as a great base to explore many of Croatia’s most famous sights:
* Plitivice Lakes National Park (Plitvicka Jezera) – chain of hundreds of lakes with beautiful waterfalls – a UNSECO protected site,
* Amphitheater in Pula – fully preserved amphitheater built by Ancient Romans,
* Risnjak National Park – Home to many endemic species of flora and fauna along the Dinarid Alpes,
* Nehaj Fortress in Senj – Medival defensive fortress built during century old wars against Venice and Ottoman Empire.
Interaction with guests
Enjoy your stay on the Croatian Golden island!
For any kind of information don't hesitate to contact me!
Other things to note
P.S.: There's a possibility of having an accompanied tour with our 11 meter sailing boat for free!
Check-in from 14:00
Check-out till 10:00
Linen and towels are provided!
Pets are welcome! In return, we expect your complete care of the animal in the spirit of good owners.
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View other reviews