A stone's throw from Abbot Kinney Blvd. in Venice Beach, this modern one bedroom was designed with an eye for the artistic, and comes fully furnished to suit all your needs. Front deck and back patio (with barbecue), WiFi, and kitchen all included.
Great Location / Walk distance to Abbot Kinney /
UNIQUE LOCAL ARTIST SPOT
relax and enjoy Venice 7 blocks from Ocean
King bed / 42" TV . cable internet / all included!
Re-modeled fully furnished bungalow in the heart of Venice beach, with living room DVD player, Time Warner Cable, HiFi Surround Sound Stereo System), full kitchen ( pots, pans, and all plate/silverware) backyard patio with barbecue (and table for 6 guests), free WiFi internet, beach cruiser bicycle available upon request.
Free street parking available 24/7
A stone's throw from Abbot Kinney Blvd: (website hidden)
maid service available $80.00 per visit
You can access the front driveway and park there if you are driving a compact car there is a heavy gate that can be open ( please ask for direction if this is the case)
there is a washer and dryer you can access in the back of the property.
Interaction with guests
You can text me @ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) for any question you may have while you are staying at my place
I will be returning your messages as soon as posible.
Other things to note
There is plenty of off-street parking, please read the signs for street cleaning days, Wednesdays do not park on the side of the house between 8 and 10 AM Thursdays do not park on the other side of the house between 8 and 10 AM.
There is cable TV on the TV as well as HBO-go and NETFLIX account you can use the guest account to watch.
In the bedroom thru APPLE TV.
you need to switch HDMI #1 for APPLE TV and #2 for cable channels
several remote will be found in the first drawer of the night stand.
TV in the lounge area is set up for regula cable and basic channel can be seen.
1 . WI-FI code on fridge.
2. No smoking in the property.
3. Garbage collection early morning on Mondays (take garbages bags to the rear side of the property and use the bins on the street)
4. When use the BBQ please turn off the main gas line when's done.
6. Turn off AC or heater when you are not at home.
7. If you have any concern or question please contact me via text
@ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). There are two cruisers bikes available with extra cash deposit of $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). When use bike lock them at all times. You will find a key for each pad lock hanging from a small hook under the bicycle seat.
11. Maid service is available for $90.00 per visit.
12. Water conservation rules: Please consider the California drought.
13. Be respectfully with neighbors.
14. Parking Off-street, plenty of parking all the time Wednesdays do not park on house side from 8 to 10 AM Thursday do not park on opposite side of house from 8 To 10 AM.
15. Thursdays is a gardener day - Please keep windows closed that day in case of dust coming thru windows
16. Enjoy your stay 2 Boccaccio !
Instructions to Use The TV
Turn on the PANASONIC Control Power Button (TV)
To watch TV. use small remote label (SWITCH) and press #2
Open door at closet aim the remote label (CABLE)
channels available spectrum basic pamphlet in first drawer of nightstand table, and HBO channels beginning in #500
For Netflix and other applications
Press #1 on small control label (SWITCH)
For Netflix Account - click on GUESTS OF BOCCACCIO
HBO go / and other application available.
If you rent or purchase any movie, please leave the payment at the end of your stay.
Any extra question contact me via text or email (EMAIL HIDDEN)
This host has 38 reviews for other properties.View other reviews