Quiet room near the centre, with big garden. WIFI, parking, 24h snacks, all included! Pet friendly
Nestled in the green hills of Torricelle, Residenza Fontana del Ferro is a short walk from the historic center, giving the impression of being in the country: 600 mt from Roman Theatre and Ponte Pietra, 1.5 km from Piazza Erbe and via Mazzini, 2 km from Piazza Bra and the Arena.
Close enough to the center to be able to move by foot, but far enough to guarantee you a peaceful rest after a busy day of sightseeing
Our recently renovated rooms, are located on the ground floor and first floor, and each one has:
* Private patio or balcony
* Flat TV
* Air conditioning
* Mini fridge
* Coffee machine and kettle with selection of teas and coffees.
* Private ensuite bathroom with shower, hairdryer, towels and toiletries.
What we offer:
* Free WIFI
* Free 24h snacks, tea and coffee in the cmmon room on first floor with our brand new terrasse
* Free Parking on request (subject to availability)
* Smoke free
* Daily cleaning of rooms
* Luggage storage
* Tourist information
* Business corner for guests'
* Brank new common Kitchen
* DOGS/CATS: We love pets and we welcome them for free (but please, let us know that you are coming with your dog/cat). We have a lot of guests staying by us with their dogs or cats.
Please consider your love for pets before booking, as there are also three sweet resindet dogs living here (our dogs are not allowed to the guests' spaces, but you could meet them in the garden).
- CHECK IN: When you arrive, please ring the bell ("Marta De Battisti - B&B/ROOMS/APARTMENT"), so that we can know that you are here and we can come to welcome you and open the gate to enter with your car. If you find the gate open, or if there are some other resindent guests entering, please do not enter without ringing the bell before.
After check in we will give you the keys so that you can come back whenever you want.
- ARRIVAL TIME: please contact us some days before your arrival, because we need to know your ESTIMATED ARRIVAL TIME. Check-in has to be made before 8 p.m., but please inform us on the expected arrival time, so that we can better organize the rooms set up and be sure to be here to welcome you. In case you are not able to arrive before 8 p.m., please inform us as soon as possible, or you could find no one to open. We can wait for you or arrange a self check-in in case you need to arrive later: we will give you a code and instructions by email before your arrival. Then we will collect your passports the day after.
- PASSPORT/ID: Please note that by Italian Law you are required to present a valid identity card at check-in (identity card, passport, driving license) FOR EACH PERSON over 4 years occupying the room. if you are an unaccompanied minor please contact us to know the documents and authorizations needed to be able to stay overnight.
Without these documents, we reserve the right not to accept guests to spend the night with us.
Interaction with guests
I live here and I will be always at your disposal - I will not be in Verona for some days during October, but there will be always someone of the staff to welcome you and to help you in anything you may need.
Other things to note
Please note - Price calculated by Airbnb refers to a room that can accommodate up to a maximum of 2 people . If you are more than 2 people, or if you need more than 1 room, send a message for a personalized offer.
TOURIST CITY TAX: Price on (URL HIDDEN) does not include Verona City Tax: you’ll have to pay it cash at check-in time (1,50 Euros per night per person over 14)
For safety and hygienic reasons SMOKING IN THE B&B IS NOT ALLOWED, both in the rooms, as in the common spaces. 50€ fine for violators.
CHECK OUT IS AT 10.30 – You will have to pay one more night for late check out without notice. On request you can leave your luggage in storage until your departure.
If you are staying more than 1 night, daily cleaning of the room is included, with towels change every 3 days and sheets every 7 days. The room will be make up only if you leave it by 12.00.
We ask our guests to help us to keep the quiet in our B&B, avoiding tone of voice too high and loud noises especially from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
We also ask to adopt a proper clothing in all common areas and always wear shoes or slippers in the garden, in the breakfast room and in all common areas.
We give you the keys so that you can come back whenever you want. We charge €15 for loss of the keys.
When you come home, please make sure to close the gate and the doors.
Never allow access to strangers.
For security reasons, if you want to let someone who is not registered as guest to come into your room, please inform us in advance.
Ciao viaggiatori! Io sono Marta, e insieme alla mia famiglia gestisco la Residenza Fontana del Ferro di Verona dal 2004.
Io, mia mamma Silvana e i nostri cagnolini Giotto e Bonnie siamo qui per soddisfare le vostre esigenze, darvi consigli su come girare la città e dove mangiare, e per garantirvi la tranquillità necessaria per ricaricarvi dopo una dura giornata di visita della città. Ci piace molto viziare i nostri ospiti, dedicando particolare attenzione ai dettagli.
Hallo travelers! I am Marta, and together with my family I run the Residenza Fontana del Ferro Verona since 2004.
Me, my mom Silvana and our dogs Giotto and Bonnie are here to meet your needs, give you tips on how to visit the city and where to eat, and to ensure the peace and quiet needed to recharge after a hard day walking through the city.