The apartment is located at the heart of the city. Taksim/ Sishane;
- 1 minute walk away to the Sishane metro station,
- 3 minute walk to the historical Galata Tower
- 1 minute walk to İstiklal Street,
The loft is located at the very center of the city,Taksim Istiklal Street, within literally one minute walking distance of the main metro line. It is only 5 minutes walking distance to Galata Tower. The flat is at 4th floor, has 2 rooms, one which is mine and the other which is the guest room. There is a shared living room, bathroom, kitchen, and terrace. Feel free to use living room. There is a wide terrace which you can enjoy by the view of the historic peninsula, Golden Horn and the anatolian side at once.
Guests will have access to espresso machine, coffee machine, washing machine, wifi, tv, shampoo & soap
Towels & Linens
Iron & iron board
Natural Gas Heating
There is no smoking allowed the house, but you can smoke on the patio overlooking the Golden Horn :)
No pets allowed.
I will be present after work hours and on the weekends in the adjacent room. So we will be sharing the kitchen, patio, and bathroom.
I'm gonna do my best to provide the information you need about where to & how to.
It is at the very heart of the city, It the closest flat you can find to all the restaurants, histocal places, and bars. It is also 10 minutes walt to new hip neigborhood Karakoy
The main metro is 1 minute walking distance.
- No solo& two male guests according to the cultural reasons.
- Not a childproof flat(thus no babies for safety reasons)
- The guests are expected to know that they will be sharing the house and act accordingly.
- No smoking allowed in the house, but you can smoke on the patio overlooking the Golden Horn :)
- No pets allowed.
- No parties
This host has 20 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Me and my sister moved this flat a year ago . We enjoy furnishing our flat with a mixture of my family's antiques and furniture that we made by ourselves & with friends.
We like to travel, explore, road tripping, camping, running, motorcycles.. Happy to meet new people from different cultures.