One bedroom condo on our private beach with pool, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and private balcony . Sleeps 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids. Free cable, DVD player, DVDs, housekeeping, WiFi. 3 restaurants, supermarket and car rental agency across the street.
The Perfect Getaway
Imagine yourself with a cup of coffee, sitting on the balcony and looking at the brilliant blue Caribbean sea, with lush green palm trees framing your view in front of you as you start your day! This is what awaits you every day at our apartment.
Apartment 10 at Chrisanns Beach Resort is a tastefully furnished one bedroom apartment, part of 20 similar apartments, on its own private beach, just outside the tourist mecca of Ocho Rios on Jamaica's North Coast. The apartment's bedroom is an upstairs loft with a king size bed and pickled wooden floors. Downstairs is a living and dining area, and bathroom, with a sofa that has a double size pullout bed.
- free WiFi Internet service inside the apartment and in the reception lobby
- fully equipped kitchen with a new refrigerator, Corian countertops, 4 burner electric stove and oven, a microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, blender, all cutlery, and cooking utensils.
- our housekeeper will cook for you for a modest extra fee. All bed and bath linens and beach towels are provided.
- free cable tv, DVD player and DVDs, AM/FM and CD player, iPod deck, board games, sand toys for kids, floatable pool noodles, snorkeling gear for adults and kids, kick boards for swimming, novels and magazines.
- electric iron, ironing board, lockable safe, electric water heater and split a/c unit that cools the entire apartment.
- an airport shuttle service from Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay directly to Chrisanns, for US$30 per person, one way.
- full length sliding glass doors in the living area open to a balcony overlooking our pool and private beach, and lush, landscaped gardens.
- gazebo overlooking the water for relaxation or intimate dinners.
- Dolphin Cove, where you can swim with these friendly creatures.
- Mystic Mountain for an awesome eco-tourism experience, complete with canopy bridges and bungee rides above a tropical rain forest.
- Prospect Plantation Tour.
- White River, kayaking or go mountain biking on trails nearby.
- St. Ann's Bay, the birthplace of Marcus Garvey and Brown's Town.
- Nine Miles, birthplace of Bob Marley where you can visit his mausoleum and museum.
- New Seville, the site where Christopher Columbus first landed in Jamaica. Visit a historical museum and ruins of 15th century Spanish settlements.
- Firefly, the home of Sir Noel Coward. Firefly is now a museum, and another National Heritage site.
- Golden Eye, the former home of Ian Fleming, where he wrote his James Bond novels.
- Navy Island in Portland, where Errol Flynn once lived.
Enjoy our private beach, pool, deck and landscaped gardens. Fee free to fish from our gazebo.
Interaction with guests
Yes, via email any time.
No smoking or pets
I was born and grew up in Jamaica, just 30 miles away from Chrisanns Beach Resort. My childhood memories are filled with visits to the beaches on Jamaica's north coast. I've been living in New York City since 1998, working in public relations in the non profit sector, and more recently, as a college instructor. I also make jewelry and quilts, and sell these at craft fairs around New York City. I visit Jamaica several times each year and spend part of my vacations at the beach while I'm there. My condo at no. 10 Chrisanns Beach Resort is now my creative retreat from the hustle and bustle of New York City. I plan to spend more time painting the breathtaking scenery around the north coast, using this beachfront condo as my base.