Cozy studio located in the hip and lively neighborhood of the West Village, Manhattan. Steps away from great restaurants, bars, cafes, and public transit to get you anywhere you need to go in the city.
The apartment consists of two large rooms on the 5th floor; it's a traditional NY walk-up, so be prepared to climb some stairs. Once inside, you'll find a clean, quiet oasis with everything you may need for a short/long-term stay.
My apartment has a small kitchen, bathroom, Queen Size bed with clean bed linens and towels provided. It looks out over the back of the building, meaning you are away from all street noise. There is a compact sofa, as well as a small desk area to do some work.
- Queen size bed - linens, blankets, and pillows provided
- Kitchen equipped with essentials for light cooking
- Air conditioning in the summer
- The kitchen island doubles as a small dinning area for two to three people
- Small couch to relax and watch TV; ROKU available for you to log in and watch Netflix/Hulu/HBO, etc.
- Compact desk for you to connect to the wi-fi and do some work
- Bathroom with fresh towels for your convenience
Guests will have access to everything that is in the apartment and I will provide fresh linens/towels.
Interaction with guests
I have lived in the area for 5 years, so happy to provide recommendations if needed. I will be reachable by phone or email throughout your stay.
Other things to note
Please be quiet and respectful both inside and outside the apartment. My neighbors are quiet and private so please be mindful of that. No pets, please. There is no smoking of any kind in the apartment.