This Older Hacienda Property has been newly embellished with Modern Decor to maximize your relaxation and enjoyment. Sited on a 1/2 acre, walled view lot in Cathedral City Cove, a nice centrally located Wind-free neighborhood, 1 mile from So. Palm Springs, 7 miles from downtown PS.
Indoor-Outdoor Living At It's Best! This home wraps around the pool courtyard; nearly every room opens onto the pool, and many rooms have private patios as well. At almost 2200 sq ft and well situated on a large 1/2 acre view lot, this property comfortably accommodates 8 overnight guests.
- Newly designed rooms with stylish furnishings. Open floor plan with comfortable modern seating, fire-glass fire place, new 55inch SmartTV, DVD, and whole house DVR.
- 4 bedrooms (3 with King beds, 1 with 2 Twins which can be joined into a 4th King). 2 King Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in the main house. The Casita is adjacent to the main house, joined by the covered Hacienda Pool Courtyard, and contains 1 King Bedroom, 1 bedroom with 2 Twins (configurable as 4th King), and a shared (Jack & Jill-style) bathroom.
-Comfortable new mattresses, premium organic or high thread count linens, choice of down or alternative pillows.
-Each bedroom features new 40inch SmartTVs. Top of the Line Programming Package includes HBO, SHO, Starz, TMC, Cinemax, Sports, Logo, IFC, as well as letting you surf the web and log into your streaming accounts (Netflix, Hulu, etc.)
- 3 bathrooms (2 with showers, 1 with shower over bath). Biodegradable soap, quality organic bath gel/shampoo.
- Large Courtyard Pool, optionally heated for your enjoyment. Fun, color LED lights that will entertain you each night. Ample lounge chairs, pool towels, floats, noodles
- Soak away your cares in the new above-ground, 6 person Spa with waterfall and color LED lighting and mini-waterfall
- Gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, Ninja blender, automatic coffee maker, french press, Chemex drip carafe, bean grinder, toaster, dual waffle maker, locally roasted organic coffee beans, organic spices, etc. Everything your home chef needs to easily prepare meals and serve them with style.
- Choose between Elegant Indoor and Casual Outdoor Dining areas, each seats 8-10
- Large, Barbecue Grill, skewers, tool set. Of course, it runs on "in-line natural gas" so you will never run out of propane at an inopportune time.
- Separate Office/Laundry Room with new front loading washer/dryer and biodegradable soap
- Stay connected with our reliable High Speed Wireless Internet, and there's even a printer to print boarding passes, maps, and the occasional work email
- Large property features ample sun & shade, with many different places to hang out so large groups will never feel crowded.
- Lovely Mountain View from many rooms and the backyard.
- 'Completely' furnished to us means it includes just about anything you might wish to have there. Yoga mats - check; dog bowls - check; cedar planks for perfect grilled salmon - check; both glass and acrylic margarita glasses - check; organic spices - check. Get the idea? Feel free to ask for a full inventory list.
- Carport for 2 cars and ample off-street parking for 4 more.
- Monitored alarm system.
- Pre-Approved, well-behaved dogs are welcome, $100 each.
- Optional Pool/Spa Heating is $50/night or $250/week (needed Oct-May)
- NOTE: Unlike some listings on here, the pricing you see listed ALREADY INCLUDES 12% City Tax
Entire private 1/2 acre resort property: 4 bedroom, 3 bath home (consists of 2 bedroom, 2 bath main house, and 2 bedroom 1 bath casita); both main house and casita wrap around the large pool and center courtyard; additional patios off the kitchen, living room, and 2 of the king bedrooms; large sunny backyard with new spa, patio seating, lounges, and fire pit; 2 car carport, ample off-street parking for more cars.
There is an unoccupied garage in the back of the property that the owners use for storage.
Interaction with guests
We can show you the ins and out of the house, and then we are happy to leave you alone, or if you prefer, we can stay in touch and act as your virtual concierge. We know a lot about the desert and happenings around town, so don't be afraid to ask for suggestions.
Other things to note
This home has many sustainable/eco features including lots of LED lighting (including the pool and spa), eco/saline pool system, and environmentally sensitive soaps and cleaning supplies.
Official City Tax/Business License #012623
You are expected to respect the home, the grounds, and the neighbors. We designed the home to be quite durable, but your security deposit will be debited for any new damage, loss, or for excessive cleaning. We don't worry about the little stuff nor ordinary wear-and-tear.
Note that the Palm Springs area cities are cracking down on noisy vacation rentals. You are expressly prohibited from playing music outside. Also, we ask that you respect quiet hours outside between 9PM and 8AM. We have a larger than average sized lot so there's good separation from neighbors. Speaking in a normal voice tone outside in the spa late at night is fine, just no loud noise/screaming/loud laughing/etc. We live in a nice residential neighborhood and our neighbors deserve to be able to sleep at night.
Most importantly, music is not allowed outside as it's against local vacation rental ordinances. Sorry, we used to like our tunes out by the pool, too, but it's just not allowed anymore.
Our house is on a large lot so you're farther away from neighbors than you would be at the typical Palm Springs vacation home, HOWEVER, please observe outside quiet hours from 9PM to 8AM. The pool courtyard is pretty well situated far enough away from any neighbors, but please be especially quiet when using the spa at night as the spa is located adjacent to a neighbor who rightfully expects peace and quiet late at night.
Greetings! I'm a Certified Green Building Professional. My husband and I bought our first vacation home in the Palm Springs area in 1997. Since then we've consciously remodeled it to make it more sustainable, as well as more functional and fun. After experiencing much success, a few of our friends and neighbors asked us to enhance and market their homes to be better green vacation homes and thus was born our new socially responsible business: Green Palm Springs Rentals. Besides our home, we now offer a number of our friend's vacation homes for your enjoyment, too. We are very community-oriented. We charish you (our guests), our associated partner-owners, the neighbors surrounding these homes, and the land and natural resources that make the Palm Springs area so special. A portion of our profits go directly to a number of Coachella Valley charities related to helping the local community or the environment. Whether you are staying in our second home, or the home of one of our associated host-friends, you have my promise that we will work around the clock to provide you the most enchanting, healthy vacation that we possibly can. I hope to have the honor of welcoming you to a fun, green vacation home SOON!