A delightful independent single bedroom, with a reception an kitchenette.
The house is park facing, with jogging track.
I maintain highest standards of cleanliness. The toilets are sanitised and so are bedsheets and towels etc.
The breakfast and the dinner can be provided on payment and I can take class on Indian cooking.
We are conveniently located for the offices and tourist and our home is a 1.5 km walk to metro station and half km for city centre .Public transport/cabs are available easily.
You are welcome to a home away from your own home. We wish to give a comfortable and trouble free stay as you would have expected at your own home. To ensure you enjoy your stay here we wish to provide some information and guidelines which will be helpful to you during your stay.
This is a very quiet residential area and secured with CCTV cameras so you can feel safe and enjoy noise free sleep to rejuvenate you.
Please read some of the house rules to make your visit a memorable stay here.
1. The rooms are cleaned between 8:30 AM and 10 AM. It is because of heat and dust the home has to be cleaned every day. In case you do not wish the rooms to be cleaned during your stay for any reason then do let us know in advance.
2. Fresh sanitized towels and bed sheets are provided in your room during your stay however if you require any extra supply, do let us know.
3. It is requested that geysers, AC, TV, fans, and all lights must be switched off when you are leaving rooms to go out for a longer duration to support Green Energy.
4. Please do not wash clothes in the washbasin. You are welcome to use the fully automated front loading washing machine and dryer. Washing soap is provided near washing machines and you can use that.
5. It is expected that you will leave the cutlery and utensils clean before leaving the house. Cleaning soap is provided in the kitchen.
6. Please leave the room clean and put all the garbage in a garbage bag provided in the room.
7. Do not flush Sanitary napkins, cloth or food in the toilet.
8.During your stay, if you have to go out, you can ask us to call Uber or Ola cabs in case you do not have the Mobile apps and also alternatively we can also arrange a car with driver for your travel needs locally or intercity travel.
9. Please ensure to leave the keys of the house provided to you in the letter box at the entrance of the house while vacating the house.
10.The breakfast can be made available to you on a payment of Rs 200/head with the prior notice. The menu includes bread, butter, jam, eggs/Indian Veg dish (Aloo Paratha, Aloo Puree, Upma or Poha etc.) and Tea/coffee/Juice, Milk and cereal.
11. The dinner can be served on the prior notice at the price of Rs 250/head.
The menu includes Dal/Lentil, dahi, raita( Yoghurt preparation), Vegetable/ egg curry, Chapati, and rice.
Hope you will have the nice and pleasant stay here and leave a feedback about accommodation and experience you had while staying with us.
Thanks for reading the rules!
I live with my husband on the ground floor and the first floor is airbnb. I am available on phone as well in person during your stay. I strive to ensure that your stay is comfortable and you have a wonderful time in our home.
My husband works in senior position in private sector.
I have grown up in Delhi and did my graduation and post graduation from a prestigious college Miranda House, Delhi University.
I am in teaching profession. Spare time I do oil painting and gardening. Travelling is my passion. I have visited many countries like France, Belgium, Germany Italy, Slovenia, UK, USA, Singapore etc and hold great regard for different cultures.
I am fine cook and can teach you North Indian cooking.