About this listing
A modern, cozy and fully equipped 70m2 studio in a famous "Art Decó" building in São Paulo Downtown - winner of the national architecture prize in 1942. An excellent apartment very well located in the heart of the largest city in Brazil : )
- A 70m2 studio open space that integrates room, living room, dinner room, kitchen and bathroon (see pictures)
- King Size Bed (Cotton bed sheets provided)
- Extra Mattress possibility
- 42" Articulated LED Television
- High speed wirelless internet
- Cable Television
- Private Bathroom with Multi temperature and High Pressure Shower (towels and hair drier provided)
- High quality furniture and appliances
- Dining room terrace with great view
- Equiped Kitchen (freezer, microwave, pots, eletric pans and etc.)
Swimming pool, Sauna, laundry and 24h door access
Interaction with guests
Portuguese - English - Spanish.
Other things to note
WALK TOUR - VERY NEAR APARTMENT
- Rua 25 de Março, SP (March 25th Street)
- Edifício Altino Arantes, SP (Altino Arantes Building or Banespa Building): Skyscraper inspired on Empire State Building with observation deck Open for Visit.
- Catedral da Sé (São Paulo Metropolitan Cathedral): the metropolitan cathedral, a symbol of the city
- Vale do Anhangabaú
- Edifício Copan: designed by Oscar Niemeyer. Built between 1951 and 1966, its wavy shape gives the building an impression of movement and the integration of small businesses and residential flats are of innovative urbanism
- Edifício Itália: skyscraper with observation deck
- Estação da Luz: historic railway station, built (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- Municipal Market: (historical market place in São Paulo)
- Municipal Theatre of São Paulo: magnificent opera house built in the early 20th century
- Pátio do Colégio: founding site of the city, former Jesuit mission-school to convert the natives to Catholicism
- Pinacoteca of São Paulo State: Brazilian Art Museum
- Praça da Sé - large square next to the São Paulo Cathedral. Official centre of the city
- Mosteiro São Bento
- Parque da Luz: first park of São Paulo
- Viaduto Santa Ifigênia:
- Viaduto do Chá:
24h Door Entrance;
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I´m a businessman and my wife is an architect - she designed the whole apartment.
We experience house trip in London and Paris - we love it. Airbnb idea is fantastic.
We hope you enjoy.