My lovely 2BR condo-unit is your perfect home away from home. Ideal for travellers a couple, family or even group of 4.
It is situated in the center Metro Manila right in the middle of everything!
The space is a 2 bedroom fully furnished condominium situated in the central location of Manila. It is close to a cluster of Shopping centers which stand side by side: SM Mega Mall, Shangri-La Plaza, The Podium, Forum Robinsons, Greenfield District, Starmall EDSA-Shaw, EDSA Central Pavilion, St. Francis Square
The space features the following:
Queen Sized Comfortable Bed with 32 inch LED TV, cabinets drawers, body mirror and lamps.
Double Sized Comfortable Bed with 24 inch LED TV, bedside drawer & lamp.
Living and Dining Area
42 inch LED TV with HD cable with over 70 channels to choose from
DVD & Wireless Internet
4 seater dining set
Kitchen & Dining Utensils
Hot & Cold Shower
Fully Automatic Washing Machine
4 seater mini-dining set
clothes rack to dry your clothes
The condominium has 3 swimming pools. Lap pool, childrens pool and a garden pool. Guests are welcome to use it from Tuesdays-Thursdays with a fee of 200/person/use (this is charged by the Condo Admin to the owner of the unit. Tenants will pay the fees to the owner of the unit upon checkout).
Roof Deck with panoramic city view.
Landscaped garden with cabanas and picnic-areas.
24 hr guards, reception and open air lounge.
Always remember that the access to amenities such as parking, gym and pool are not included in the rental fees. Majority of the amenities are exclusive to home-owners. As guests you are only limited to have access to the lobby, observatory deck, playground & unit. Guest can have access to the pool but this is not free of charge.
You can make use of kitchen and living/dining area, washing machine with dryer,
You have a bathroom with toilet/hot shower .
All day and especially during sunset and in the evening hours, you can enjoy a cool breeze while relaxing on the balcony, lobby, amenities area and roofdeck with stunning 360 views around
Pool Access for guests is only during Tuesdays to Thursdays and guests will have to pay 200 pesos/head/use. This will be charged to my monthly bill so you guests will pay pool charges upon checkout.
Interaction with guests
I can be reached at all times even though I am based in Singapore. If you need assistance I can relay the message to my representative, who can accomodate you. Just give them a few hours though as they live about an hour away from the area.
Other things to note
Unlike many other areas in Metro Manila, this place is really centrally located, very convenient to everywhere.
You can walk around in the area all day and night.
Of course generally, normal precautions should also be taken here like everywhere!
The following guidelines are put in place so no-one has to second guess what is important to me. In turn, I will respect your privacy and make sure the space you rent is the best I can make it to ensure you have an enjoyable time.
I would please ask that you:
1. Do not invite people into my home without my permission. You are authorized through Airbnb but your friends are not. The unit can only accommodate four persons. I like to know who is coming into my home as I am sure you can appreciate.
2. Do not eat meals in the bedroom. You are very welcome to use my kitchen/dining area or access your own private balcony area and use real cutlery, plates and wine glasses. It is way more comfortable to do this than trying to balance food on your knees.
3. You are welcome to cook dinner or lunch inside the unit but please be sure not to leave any horrid or remnant cooking smell inside the apartment. Cleaning will not eliminate the odor so if you do cook, please be sure you know how to deodorize afterwards. Dried fish, indian curry is a no, no for me. In addition, please make sure to remove cooking oil splatters off the wall after cooking.
4. Do not smoke inside my home or in the balcony. I am a non-smoker so I do not want my unit to smell like cigar when I come in. I will charge a penalty if the unit is handed over to me smelling cigar or food.
5. Shut windows and doors when you leave the house. Electricity is very expensive in the Philippines. Please switch off the air-conditioners and other appliances when not in use.
6. Please respect the neighbors and avoid making loud noises during late nights. No parties. Such penalties due to this violation will be charged to the guest payable to the Condo Admin.
7. Take care of the keys. For security purposes, lock change will be done at the expense of the guest/s, if keys are lost.
8. Do not use the internet for illicit and illegal activities such as online piracy, human trafficking, etc won't be tolerated. Remember, the IP address and the guests staying at the condo can easily be identified.
9. Any damages and breakages are the responsibility of guests. Maintaining the cleanliness of the unit is both our responsibility. Guests are expected to tidy up the place and dispose garbage properly.
10. As per Airbnb's requirements the space should be left in the same condition as when you came into it.
11. If you are concerned about anything please ask. If an accident happens please let me know straight away.
Hello! I'm passionate about food, family, travel, music. Love great conversation, connecting with inspirational and courageous people, exploring new places, riding bikes and doing creative work. Born and bred in the Philippines but currently based in Singapore; I adore Japan, Thailand and my home country, Philippines. Looking forward to visit Europe and South Africa in the future.