Sunny, lovely apartment with balkony in a new building with secure FREE parking area, near Széchenyi Bath and Heroes' Square with excellent connection to the city center.
The apartment is in heart of the Zugló which is considered to be amongst the nicest and safest districts of the Pest side of Budapest. The district is favored for its good transportation and safety, this is one of Budapest's most popular area.
Very good public transport from the apartment: the city center, the main sights, airport and railway stations are close by public transport and by taxi.
Trams stop right in front of the building and drop you off at the Millennium Underground Railway metro station within a few minutes (it was opened to the public in 1896 and the stations are preserved in their original glory).
This Millennium metro line can get you to the sights of the city worth visiting:
- Heroes' Square
- Szechenyi Thermal Bath and Spa, the largest bath of Budapest where even in the winter you can enjoy the blessing of thermal hot water under the sky
- Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of Contemporary Art
- City Park Ice Rink, the largest and one of the oldest ice rinks in Europe, opened in 1870, recently renovated
- Vajdahunyad Castle
- Budapest Zoo
- Circus of capital
- Andrassy Avenue, along the Avenue you can see great buildings of embassies, elegant restaurants and recently opened world famous luxury fashion shops like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more
- Hungarian State Opera House, a great example of the neo-Renaissance style
- Vörösmarty Square, the most elegant pedestrian zone of the city
- The "Pest Broadway" a junction of Nagymező utca with four exquisite theatres at its four corners
- Oktogon junction with Grand Boulevard
- Franz Liszt square, a square with the Academy of Music and a multitude of cafés
- Franz Liszt Memorial House and the old Academy of Music
- Zoltán Kodály Memorial House
- Drechsler House
- College of Fine Arts
- Ferenc Hopp East-Asian Art Museum
- Deák Ferenc square
Bus No 5 stops in front of the house, so you can reach other main sights very easily:
- Buda castle
- Gellért hill
- East Railway Station (Keleti Pályaudvar)
- South Railway Station (Déli Pályaudvar)
Night buses go very often all night long!
Nearby there is a supermarket, bakery, bank, pharmacy, fruit market. The Árkád shopping mall, restaurants, fitness centers, park for jogging, etc. can be accessed very easily.
The flat with a big open living area is comfortable for both group of friends and families with kids.
The apartment is fully equipped with everything you need for a short or a long stay:
- free WIFI
- ceramic cooking
- electric oven, grill
- microwave oven
- water heater
- fridge with freezer compartment
- kitchen utensils, plates, glasses, all the things to eat and drink
- big table
- washing machine to help you in longer stays (with free detergent and rinsing)
- full size bath tube
- separate toilet
- 1 king size bed + 1 sofa bed
- bed linen, towels and hygenic tools
- free tourist maps, tourist guides.
The apartment is situated on the first floor, and there is a lift. The balcony is above the courtyard.
In the building there is a secured FREE parking area with your own place for a car!
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View other reviews