This fabulous 6-bed vacation home is perfect for large groups. Located in the quiet, family-friendly community of Seasons in Kissimmee. A few minutes drive away from the US192, and its wide selection of shops and restaurants. All of Orlando's theme parks are within an easy driving distance too. The home offers all the space and entertainment options you could need, with three separate living areas and a games room. The pool deck is fully screened and overlooks a stunning lake.
• Spacious, 2 storey home; sleeping 14 in comfort
• Fully screened private pool with lake view
• Extended pool deck with comfy sun loungers
• FREE WiFi, US calls, cable TV
• Games room with pool table
• TVs in all bedrooms
• Full air conditioning - stay cool
• All linens and towels provided; private laundry facilities
• Welcome pack on arrival for guests
• Access to car hire and ticket discounts
• Free hire of highchairs, travel-cots, strollers if required
• Ideal for visiting Disney
The fully equipped kitchen is at the heart of the home and has plenty of space to cater for everyone. Here you find a breakfast table, seating 6 and a breakfast bar, seating 2. The main family lounge is off the kitchen and offers comfy seating, a large flatscreen TV and doors to the pool deck. There's also a second, more formal lounge at the front of the home and is ideal for a bit of "quiet time". Just off the lounge is the formal dining area with seating for 8. Upstairs there is also another small lounge with a sofa and workstation.
1. King-size bed, walk-in closet, TV, ceiling fan, ground floor. En-suite bathroom with corner bath, shower cubicle, sink and WC.
2. Queen-size bed, walk-in closet, TV. En-suite bathroom with shower over bath, sink and WC.
3. Double bed, closet, TV.
4. Triple bunk beds, double on the bottom, single on the top, closet, TV.
5. Twin beds, closet, TV.
6. Twin beds, closet, TV, ceiling fan.
1. Family bathroom upstairs with shower over bath, sink and WC.
2. Second family bathroom upstairs next to bedroom 6, with shower over bath, sink and WC.
3. Downstairs cloakroom with sink and WC near the laundry room.
There's also a games room with table football and a pool table, plus plenty of space for spectators to sit and socialise.
Guests can enjoy their own private pool. There is plenty of space to laze around the pool, either in the sun loungers or at the al fresco dining tables. The extended pool deck is fully screend and overlooks the lake. A great place to relax and watch the local wildlife.
The pool can be heated for a small additional charge (currently $30 per day). We recommend you purchase this additional option if you are staying between October and April.
We want our guests to have a magical stay. Here are a few benefits of booking with us:
• Complimentary Food & Drink Welcome Basket on arrival.
• 24hr Express Check-in – no time wasted collecting keys from an office
• Exclusive offers on car rental, attraction tickets etc
• All homes come with travel cot / pack n play, highchair, stroller on request
• Dedicated Property Management Team
• Return Guests Perks
Interaction with guests
We are a family business that is based both in Kissimmee, Florida and in Scotland. Our team on the ground in Florida is there to provide assistance and make sure you have an enjoyable stay.
Our goal is to make sure you have a magical stay and receive first class service.
Many of our guests have become good friends and our very first guests (from way back in 2004) still book with us!
Other things to note
As a thank you for booking with us, all guests who stay 7 nights or more will receive a complimentary Food & Drink Welcome Hamper (see photo). This will be in the home for your arrival so if you have special dietary requirements please let us know.
Guests who stay 3 - 6 nights will receive a smaller Food & Drink Welcome Hamper.
All our homes are 24HR Express check in. Guests will be emailed an entry code so they can check in direct. This means there is no need for you to collect keys from an office. You can start your vacation straight away.
The pool can be heated for an additional fee of $30 per day. This is recommended between the months of October & April.
This home is pet friendly. Please let us know if you would like to bring your pet along on vacation. There is an additional fee of $145 per pet.
All guests must complete a booking form and agree to AirBnB terms and conditions.
Restrictions apply to guests living within 30 miles of the vacation home. No booking will be accept under these conditions due to unauthorised group events, parties or gatherings.
No smoking inside the vacation home. Smoking is permitted on the pool deck.
Pets are welcomed at this vacation home. There is a pet of $145 per pet per stay. Please email for further details.
This is a family vacation home. We work hard to ensure a great quality of decor and comfort for our guests. It is not a party house. Please respect our other guests and don't try to book this property for the sole purpose of hosting a party or events. Thank you.
This host has 302 reviews for other properties.View other reviews