Amazing ninth floor 2 bedroom penthouse with panoramic view and southern exposure. No direct hot sun to stream through windows. Secured main entry with one undercover reserved parking space. We have a minimum stay requirement of 3 months.
(Website hidden by Airbnb) Welcome To Our Home!
Please enjoy the items we have left in the glassed door sections of the entertainment center in the living room and dining room areas, but we ask that no one touch them because of the possibility of the delicate items and glass shelves may be broken. The items on the top of the entertainment center are also for display only and can not be used.
We have left bar liquors and a selection of wines for your use and enjoyment and we ask that you please restock at your discretion, but only if you wish.
There is a selection of books in both the dinning room and spare bed room for your reading enjoyment and the drawer in the coffee table is filled with games for your use.
Please use any of the items in the drawers or wooden door cabinets of the entertainment center.
Any spills which may occur on the wooden floors should be cleaned up by hand quickly but please do not use any wet mops with water or cleaners of any kind. A floor cleaning service will be in once a month to treat and clean the wooden floors.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in these matters.
We really appreciate your business and truly hope you have a wonderful time here at the beach!
AJ & Esmeralda
(Website hidden by Airbnb) Tower Isles A Residential Condo Rules For Renters
1. A Blue Parking Permit must be displayed on the dash board of your vehicle at all times when parked on the proper condo property. (An extra one is in the back of this pamphlet)
2. Your space number is #74.
3. Please do not back into the parking space.
4. Footwear must be worn in all common areas and hallways.
5. A top cover up must be worn in all common areas and hallways.
6. Please be sure to dry off when coming in from the beach or pool so as not to drop water on the floor or wet the common area furniture.
7. For your safety please be sure to read all pool rules posted at the pool (most importantly – no glass containers or food on the pool deck).
8. Renters are not permitted pets.
9. If an owner inquires of you, please identify yourself as a renter and give them your unit number and owner’s name.
10. No smoking inside the building.
Please remember, you are a guest and any violation may terminate your stay.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.