About this listing
* FREE daily cleaning service
* FREE wifi, towels, drinkable water, soap...
* Breakfast on request
* Local handphone provided
* 15' walk from beach
* 3' walk to restaurants, shops, bars
* 5' to Bintang supermarket
* 5' to Ku De Ta, Potato Head and W
* Quiet & safe
• Welcoming drinks
• UNLIMITED drinkable water, tea, coffee
• UNLIMITED High speed Wifi
• FREE daily cleaning service except Sundays (just a couple of hours a day to give you some privacy)
• COMPLIMENTARY airport pick-up for a stay of 7 nights or more
• Mobile phone with a local number and credit so you can always reach us if you need anything
• Bathroom & pool towels, bed linens, mosquito repellent, toilet paper, shampoo, shower gel, hand soap, iron, hair dryer
• Music sound system easy plug for your MP3 or phone
• Selection of DVDs
• SAFETY box in each bedroom
• FREE baby cot if you come with an infant
• FREE private enclosed parking just at the front of the villa
About the villa:
Beautiful 2 storey villa in a PREMIUM LOCATION RIGHT IN THE CENTER of SEMINYAK, the trendy area of Bali. Your own little heaven providing you with a quiet & relaxing atmosphere, yet only 2mn walk from all the action and ONLY 15mn FROM THE BEACH!
***** Some of the best night life venues such as La FAVELA, RED CARPET CHAMPAGNE BAR are literally 5mn walk from the villa!!!*****
• 1 air conditioned bedroom with queen size bed and private open air bathroom with bath tub and shower, closet, view on the swimming pool
• Fully equipped kitchen with an integrated triple gas stove, fridge, freezer, mini oven, microwave, dishes and cookware, mineral water dispenser, coffee machine, kettle etc
• Dining area with table and chairs for everyone
• Living area with sofas and table to relax and enjoy the cable flat screen TV with over 50 channels, DVD player, powerful speakers with MP3 plug
• Toilet and sink
• Nice private swimming pool surrounded by tropical plants
• Little green area
• Outdoor shower
• Gazebo with bean bag
• Sun beds to sunbath and relax front of the swimming pool
• Chilling/relaxing area furnished with 3 bean bags to enjoy reading magazines, books or just lay down and take a nap - equipped with a wall mounted fan
•2 big air conditioned bedrooms equipped with TV, DVD player, king size bed, en-suite bathroom, big wardrobe
• Balcony overlooking the swimming pool
Note that although the villa is originally equipped for 6 people, we can also host a 7th person with an extra mattress and towels for an extra charge of $20/night.
We are looking forward to having you stay with us and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or inquiries.
PS: I also have few other villas nearby this one (2, 3 and 4 bedrooms) and also a 2 bedroom in Canggu. You can find a link to all my properties in my profile section.
Interaction with guests
As I'm not often in Bali, it will generally be my staff that will welcome you at the villa and take care of you during your stay. We also provide a local hand-phone so you can always reach us if you need anything. If I'm not in Bali, I'm always reachable via email and I guaranty to respond fast. My team is trained to take good care of our guests and make sure they have a wonderful stay ;)
The way from airport usually takes around 30 minutes (depending on traffic). If using our transfer service, the driver will meet you at the airport with a sign with your name. Either my staff or myself will will welcome you at the villa and give you a quick tour. We will be the one taking care of you during your stay so don't hesitate to contact us via the provided hand-phone if you have any request. Otherwise, if you don't need us, we will simply give you privacy and let you fully enjoy your trip in Bali ;)
The villa is also fully staffed with Agung our maid, and Nyoman, the gardener and pool attendant. Nyoman will always be there to help you if you need anything, he’s the handy man of the villa.
The villa is very safe and secure as Nyoman and his family live in the house front of the villa within the private parking and there is always someone around. Each bedroom is also equipped with a safety box to store your valuables.
Breakfast can be organized upon request and depending on the maid schedule as she also work in another villa. For breakfast, either you buy the groceries and the maid cooks it for you or you can just give her some money to go buy the food for you (she will present you the supermarket bill to make sure you know what you paid for...). The cost is just a little tip for the maid as she will do extra work to please you :)
Also, my team and myself will always be happy to help you with booking any activities, excursions, scooters, car, boat tickets etc... Along the years of experience, we developed a network of partners and can therefore offer you everything you need at the best price! (See Other Things to Note section below) What makes this villa even more special, is that we can actually fulfill all your activity request right at the villa doorstep as we have a tourist information and tour booking booth WITHIN the villa complex! This will SAVE you a HUGE amount of time to fully enjoy your holidays!
Don't hesitate to ask me or my staff to help you with any of your request so we can be sure to make your trip in Bali exceptional ;)
PS: If you're happy with the service from the maid and Nyoman, feel free to leave them a tip of your convenience to show them your appreciation ;) Small gestures like this can make a big difference for them... Thank you for your understanding.
The villa is at the corner of the famous “food street” Jalan Oberoi (Jl Kayu Aya or Jl Laksmana) and Jalan Raya Seminyak (boutique street). The location couldn't be more central and will allow you to go anywhere just by walk.
-> Easy and fast access to any part of the Seminyak-Kuta areas, and only about 30mn away from Denpasar airport. Taxi Service is 24/7 easy to catch front of the villa.
Only 10mn walk to Seminyak square, and only 15 minutes walk from world famous beach-lounge Ku De Ta, and from all the popular Seminyak destinations such as Made's Warung, Metis, W, La Mexicola and Potato Head, with a great selection of boutiques and restaurants along the way.
You can also find 3 spas within 20m of the villa that can also arrange "in-house massages" as well as a brand new popular beer garden right next to the villa...
There's also a supermarket, a pharmacy etc. within 5mn walk. You pretty much can find anything you need walking distance from the villa..
Quiet and trusty neighborhood with many villas around
These below are popular places that the guests can reach JUST BY WALKING :
* Gado Gado restaurant
* Wako Burger restaurant
* KZU restaurant
* Laca - Laca restaurant
* Kimerly SPA
* Red Carpet Champagne Bar
* La Favela Bar/Restaurant
* Made Warung
* Anantara Vacation Club
* Seminyak Beach
* Ku De Ta Beach
* Seminyak Beach
* Dhyana Pura clubs
* Seminyak Square
* Rumours Restaurant
* Ultimo Italian Restaurant
* Seminyak square
* Trottoria Restaurant
* Bintang Supermarket
And many more...
Other things to note
While you will be in Bali, I can assist you with booking any tourist activity (Diving, Surf lessons, Rafting, trekking etc) or tickets to Gili slands, Lombok, Nusa Lembongan etc
Here is a non-exhaustive list of what we can help you with:
• Airport pick-up and drop-off can be organized (Rp 200 000.-/way, up to 6 pax).
• Rent a car/motorbike: car with a driver/tour guide fitting 6 pax costs Rp 600 000.-/day; motorbike is Rp 50 000/day
• Arrange surf lessons (starting at Rp 350 000 per person/day)
• Organize a private yoga session at the villa
• Traditional Balinese massage and beauty services hair, nails & waxing
• Babysitting (Rp 50 000/hour)
• Laundry and ironing services
• Possibility to have dinner prepared at the villa upon request
• Stocking food from supermarket and cooking lunch or dinner.
• Tickets to the Gili Islands, Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida or Lombok
• Scuba diving trips, Rafting, Bali Volcano Trekking, and many more...
We can help you with ANY request, so don't feel shy, just ask!
I am looking forward to welcoming you at villa Agung Rakas.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or inquiries.
• Check-in time from 14:00
Check-out time up to 12:00
However, I'm pretty flexible regarding the check in/out time according to the villa availability. Just ask me for special request and I'll try my best to accommodate your needs.
• Keep the front door and each bedroom locked when not in the villa or at night.
• It is prohibited to give the keys of the villa to outsiders.
• For any valuables you wish to keep safe, we offer safety boxes at no extra cost. The villa owner takes no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to personal belongings.
• No smoking in the bedrooms: there's plenty of outdoor area four you to smoke.
• Strictly no drugs in the villa as this is severely punished by the law!
• Don't bring any prostitute in the villa
• Respect the neighbors by not putting the music too loud at night
The owners of the villa can't be held responsible in case of body injuries or illness, or in case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings suffered by guests during their stay in the villa or while participating in any tourism activity.
The owners of the villa can't be held responsible in case of accident involving injury occurred in the swimming pool. Adults must keep an eye on children at all time.
It is strongly advised to get a travel insurance before your trip so you can be covered in case you have to cancel your travel. The management is not responsible in case of flight cancellation or any other unexpected event and is therefore not entitled to give you any refund outside of the cancellation policy.
Thank you for your understanding and I'm looking forward to welcoming you.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 176 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello, my name is Rano, I'm originally from Jakarta but I've been leaving in various countries such as France, England, Scotland and Canada. I now spend most of my time between Bali and Jakarta.
I love travelling just like you and therefore I know what you can expect from the place you're renting: clean, quiet, practical, good Wifi connection, beautiful decor, local support to get around and fully enjoy your holidays without having to struggle to get things organised etc...
My philosophies in life are:
-Treat other people the way you want them to treat you
-Everything happens for a reason
-Live your life to the fullest; you never know what will tomorrow be made of
As I travel a lot, I am not often able to meet guests in person. But I have created a reliable and friendly local team to assist you during your stay. You can check my reviews to see how wonderful my team is and I can insure you that if you decide to stay at one of my villas you will have a wonderful time.
Don't hesitate to drop me an email for any enquiry.
Me and my team are looking forward to hosting you on Airbnb. All feedback will be listened to and any ideas you may have on how to improve the atmosphere or facilities at the villa will be much appreciated.