BEFORE YOU REQUEST TO BOOK THIS ROOM, you MUST scroll down on this page and read our ENTIRE "Description" section and ANSWER THE QUESTIONS we ask there. If you do not answer these questions, your reservation will be immediately canceled/not accepted.
PROCESS FOR STAYING WITH US:
1. READ OUR DESCRIPTION
2. When requesting to book, answer the questions we ask about you.
3. We will respond to your message with further instructions.
4. Enjoy your stay!
To stay with us, you must in your initial message to us:
1. Confirm that you have read our entire description on our listing page.
2. Answer the questions that we ask about you there.
3. We'll send you the next steps.
In addition please note the following rules:
- There is no smoking anywhere on the property. If you are a smoker, please do not book the room, we do not like the lingering smell of smoke on our furniture that comes in from your clothing, even if you smoke outside.
- No additional overnight guests than those specified when you make the reservation, unless you have our prior permission. We can usually accomodate your guests if someone comes to visit you, and we charge $15/night for that.
- No pets
- No guests under 18 years of age, as this is a group living situation and we are concerned about liability of hosting minors.
- You must be the person who is making the reservation (i.e. do not book this room using a friend or family member's airbnb account). It is against Airbnb's Terms of Service to book on someone's behalf. Your reservation will be immediately canceled if you do this, and your usage of Airbnb may be discontinued.
- The main rules of our listing are: communicate, be friendly, be respectful of our house rules.
This host has 320 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a young professional who loves traveling, soccer, wine, and learning about people from other cultures. I have lived in several places in the US, and also in Brazil, Spain, and Switzerland, so I know what it's like to live out of a suitcase and want to make you as comfortable as possible. I speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, and am learning French. I've used Airbnb all over the world and have enjoyed every stay!