A large 19th century house to rent in St Mélany in the middle of the regions national park of Monts d’Ardèche.
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a large heated pool and a garden with panoramic views.
This spacious 250m2 house and 6000m2 of garden is located in the heart of Ardèche Méridionale, on the magnificent preserved vallée de la Drobie.
The houses large garden consists of a fruit and vegetable garden, multiple terraces, a large eater swimming pool, an old fashioned bread oven and a dependance.
4 double bedrooms that would comfortably welcome 8 people.
A large mezzanine has two sofa beds to accommodate 4 persons (ideal for children)
the living room has a sofa bed and one bedroom has a pretty bed for a child under 4 years.
The house has 3 bathrooms and 4 toilets.
Household equipment: Wifi, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, freezer, 2 fridges, speakers and an outdoor barbecue.
La vallée de la Drobie is located in Cévenne méridionale, in the south west of the regions national park of Mondts d’Ardèche, therefore the area is surrounded with beautiful scenery.
- Swimming: The Drobie river winds through the valley. It offers idyllic swimming spots with crystal clear water. In the river you will see otters, beavers, and brown trout ...
- Hiking: There are many large walking routes along the valley. The well-known “Le sentier des lauzes” translated in English as "The path of slate" runs along the house. This route is an art project that aims to bring together nature and art, featuring beautiful work from artists all over the world on a 5 hour leisurely hiking route.
At the bottom of the valley, on the slopes are the best vineyards and olive trees of Mediterranean influence.
- Canoeing on the River Chassezac (18 km) or in Gorges de l’Ardèche (25 km)
- A local farmers market in St Melany on Sunday morning
- Marché de Joyeuse (merry market) every Wednesday morning