Welcome to Bungalow 36! This super-sunny, stylish 2 BR is the entire top floor of the apartment with breathtaking Bay views in San Francisco's BEST neighborhood. On a very quiet, private alley, it has it's own entrance and is a hidden oasis in walking distance to everything. Come enjoy living like a local in the heart of the City. Enjoy!
Enjoy the best of San Francisco in this charming, sunny, stylish, comfortable and quiet 2 bedroom/1 bath top floor apartment overlooking the Bay in the heart of the City. An urban retreat, this 1000 sq. foot bungalow is great for city getaways, weekend adventures, families and business travelers. Nestled between the bustle of North Beach's Italian District—voted a Top 10 neighborhood in the country—and the friendly tree-lined streets and bohemian charm of Russian Hill, settle in and enjoy the City lifestyle like a local.
Relax on a quiet, quaint and private alley (though you'll likely hear the ding of nearby Cable Cars, the fog horn from Golden Gate Bridge, and sea lions on PIER 39!). Step inside to a uniquely San Francisco-style flat with hardwood floors, great light and an incredible Bay panorama with window seats where you can sip California wine and watch sailboats, cruise and cargo ships glide by. Step outside to postcard views of Alcatraz and Coit Tower on your doorstep.
Enjoy the entire top floor of the apartment with two fully-furnished private bedrooms. Each room sleeps two with a queen size bed, cozy down comforter, high speed wi-fi internet access, and flat screen TV. Relax in a quiet and restful space with your own private entrance and complete privacy in your "home away from home."
There's a fully-stocked kitchen with refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher, coffee makers (Drip coffee & stove-top espresso), all cooking & eating utensils, spices & condiments, cookbooks & apron. Local coffees and teas are provided (they're the best). Separate dining room, living room, and bathroom with shower and tub.
All fresh linens, towels, amenities (shampoo/conditioner, soaps, lotions), hairdryer and iron/ironing board are provided. There is also a free washer/dryer for your use in the building.
Interaction with guests
I'll be there whenever possible to welcome you in person...but if not, there's super easy access with a keyless entry system so you can let yourselves in and make yourselves at home!
I'm a proud Superhost and you'll get my personal guidebook emailed to you. The digital guidebook contains all the essential information about my home, as well as my favorite recommendations all over the city. It’s easy to navigate, and if you are out and about, you can access it from your phone.
Other things to note
You'll find everything you need about the apartment online here including house details, Wi-Fi passwords, and guides to local restaurants, attractions, sights and more.
Plus, I've worked in tourism for San Francisco for 10 years, so I'm your personal guide when it comes to what to do and where to go!
SAN FRANCISCO SHORT-TERM RESIDENTIAL RENTAL REGISTRATION NUMBER: STR-0000760
My house is your house—so welcome to San Francisco and have a great time in one of the best cities in the world!
I invite you to make yourself at home and enjoy the space with the respect and kindness you would in your own. I expect you will treat the neighbors downstairs and in the alley with the friendliness and regard they will be happy to show you and which will make your visit even more special.
We all love our neighborhood and our home and are happy to share it with you if you will please do the same.
1. Check-in / Checkout time. The usual check-in is at 3PM or later, and check-out is at 11AM or earlier. Early check-in (before 3PM) and late check-out (after 11AM) must be requested in advance, as we need a window of time between Guests to prepare the apartment. The ability to accommodate such requests varies and is subject to change, especially during busy seasons, due to the unpredictable schedule of Guest arrivals and departures.
2. Minimum Stay. Bungalow 36 usually requires a 4 night minimum stay. On occasion, shorter stays may be approved by means of a Special Offer through the Airbnb website.
3. Occupancy. Only those guests who have properly registered through the initial Airbnb booking are allowed to stay overnight at Bungalow 36. The usual maximum occupancy is 4 guests (not counting infants who do not require separate sleeping arrangements), although this may be revised to a maximum of 5 guests upon request, including use of the sofa bed. Reservations for more than 4 guests and/or use of the sofa bed require an additional charge of $25.00 per night.
4. Security Deposit. A refundable security deposit of $500 will be collected by Airbnb when the reservation is confirmed. Airbnb will return the Security Deposit within 48 hours providing: (a) No damage is done to the apartment or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. (b) No household items including linens and towels are lost or damaged. (c) No unscheduled early check-in or late check-out. (d) No excessive music / noise disturbances are made during Quiet Hours, defined as the hours between 10 PM and 8 AM. We want you to enjoy your visit, and at the same time, would like everyone (guests as well as neighbors) to enjoy the benefits of our quiet, residential neighborhood. So…feel free to invite your friends to visit, but please don’t host any loud social events. (e) Checkout procedure is followed, as noted below:
- Please leave towels on the bathroom floor.
- Consolidate trash and recycling in the bins provided in the Kitchen.
- Rinse dishes and place them in the countertop drying rack or the dishwasher.
- Lock the door and return keys to the lockbox.
5. Smoking in the apartment is prohibited. Smoking inside the apartment will result in the loss of the Security Deposit. If you do wish to smoke, you may make use of the seating area just outside the front door, as seen in the website photos.
6. Pets are not permitted.
7. Cleaning. Daily housekeeping services (cleaning and laundry) are not provided, and there is a guest laundry facility available by request. However, maid service may be scheduled in advance at an additional rate.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 97 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Originally from Colorado, I've lived in San Francisco for the better part of 25 years and still absolutely love it. I'm a global traveler (30 countries and counting), work in the travel industry, and love showing off my City!
I'm a former tech start-up employee (Xoogler), ski instructor and yoga teacher, well-balanced, fun, professional, and all around pretty relaxed.
I loved doing home stays nearly 20 years ago while traveling solo around the world. It's wonderful to return the favor thanks to Airbnb!
I'm a very proud Superhost and invite you to make yourself completely at home during your stay. I'm also very knowledgeable about the City, and always happy to make recommendations for any type of trip to San Francisco, so please ask!