Comfortable room in an inviting space centrally located in San Francisco. Restaurants, stores, bars, and parks a short walk away or enjoy the gourmet kitchen. Several public transit lines nearby.
NOTE - this listing is currently available through January 31, 2017.
- Check-in time: 5 P.M. Check out time: 11 A.M. (Some flexibility, just ask in advance.) Leave keys in the room, upon checking out.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the unit
- Feel free to use the kitchen to prepare meals (we just request that you clean up after yourself and return things to where you found them).
- No unauthorized guests at any time unless approved by host.
-If there is any damage, spills, or any broken things, please let us know. Otherwise, it may be subject to additional fees that will be deducted from the deposits.
- Please lock doors when stepping out.
- Please let us know if you have any issues, problems and any concerns by calling or texting immediately.
- Thank you, welcome to my home and we hope you enjoy your stay!
- Enjoy our wonderful San Francisco
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Friends would describe Todd and I as friendly, easy, outgoing. We are a big fan of Airbnb (both as a guest and a host).
We have both traveled a lot and love meeting new people and sharing stories. When not working you might find us on the water (kiteboarding or sailing), camping, excursion to wine country or cooking up a meal to be shared with friends (or guests). I'm originally from the East Coast but have made the Bay Are my home since the late 90's. Todd is also East coast raised but has traveled around the world before setting roots here a few years ago.
We like to know who our guests are and what interests them. So when making an inquiry or booking, let us know about who you are! It helps us make your experience that much better.
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco and hope that we can make our home your home-away-from-home!