Rest assured you've picked the nicest Airbnb in Merced! Super easy, much more comfortable and spacious, and way more friendly than any hotel in the area with an emphasis on cleanliness and 5 star reviews across the board.
Plus insider Yosemite info and map sent to your phone!
Simple keyless home entry, private bathroom, dreamy queen bed, full gourmet kitchen access, two living rooms and luxury amenities in a spacious 3400 sq/ft home.
PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE WITH A FEW WORDS ABOUT YOUR TRIP!
One bedroom with a dreamy soft queen bed with down comforter, in room 32 inch flatscreen with Apple TV and private bathroom with comfy new amenities in a beautiful home in a quiet and safe neighborhood.
Occasionally a second queen bedroom is also available for an additional $40 for groups of 3-4 guests - "5 Star Yosemite Base Camp"
**Gourmet coffee, tea, yogurt, bagels and breakfast snacks provided!
This room has no common walls and a private bathroom so it's almost like your own little oasis in the house :]
Perfect for a jumping off spot to Yosemite park or a nice play to stay when visiting friends or family at the UC Merced.
USUALLY CLEAN AND AVAILABLE FOR LAST MINUTE/SAME NIGHT BOOKING SO JUST SHOOT ME A MESSAGE AND I'LL USUALLY RESPOND WITHIN A FEW MINUTES!
Fell in love with this house and I'm happy to share my home with you! I've tried to make the rooms as comfortable as possible and I know everyone has enjoyed their stay.
I know what it can be like to sleep on a lumpy hotel mattress in a sketchy part of town so I've tried to create the opposite experience!
- Keyless entry with your personal code so arrive as late as you like!
- Super comfy Sealy and Beautyrest Queen Mattresses
- 550 Thread count sheets with goose down comforters and duvet
- Gourmet kitchen and large LG Fridge if you'd like to store some things
- FiItered water and Ice
- Bathroom products, towels and a hair dryer provided
- Gourmet coffee with single brew coffee machine in the kitchen
- Hi speed wireless internet
- Two living rooms with Netflix and HBO and many other channels
.... basically a wonderful place to call home :]
Please message with any other questions!
PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME!
Two living rooms with cable TV to lounge and watch a movie after a day in Yosemite, a huge kitchen to use, a front patio to have a morning coffee and plenty of space everyone can enjoy!
1. Plenty of safe street parking.
2. Gourmet kitchen with plenty of room in the refrigerator with filtered ice and water.
3. Two living rooms with TV, Netflix, HBO, etc.
4. Private full guest bathroom upstairs and bathroom off the kitchen.
5. Storage also available for a small fee if you would like to store extra luggage before or after your visit during a hike in Yosemite.
* Laundry is not included because the price is so low but available for $3 a load
Interaction with guests
I may not always be home due to a crazy work schedule, but I'm always available by text for help with anything from a great dinner recommendation in the area or insider tips on a super great day in Yosemite.
When I am home I love to interact with guests about their travels, talk about music and food and other life adventures, but also respect your privacy :]
Other things to note
The City of Merced now collects a 10% transient occupancy tax for all Airbnb reservations. This is an added fee payed by hosts on top of any other taxes payed from Airbnb income.
To make things simple without raising the reservation fees or adding additional tax, I have simply incorporated the 10% tax into the reservation and it is payed to the city at the end of each quarter.
MERCED TAX LICENSE NUMBER: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Vacation Rental
1. SHOES OFF IN THE HOUSE PLEASE!
2. PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY, PLENTY OF SAFE STREET PARKING WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS
3. MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME!
Please notify me of any spills or mishaps during your stay, no one likes to find surprises later :[
Other than that be friendly, courteous, clean up any messes and your dishes and just be yourself :]
Grew up in Southern California and now call Central California home working at the local hospital as a physician assistant in the Emergency Room.
I'm a major foodie with a passion for cooking, exploring great restaurants and I'm a sucker for live music! Work hard and love to travel on my time off. Favorite places I've been so far are Japan, Israel, Mexico, Thailand, Spain, France and Austria. So many more to see!
I'm very considerate and respectful as an AirBnB Host and this past year has been awesome meeting some amazing and super friendly people from all over the world! Thank you so much to my previous guests and super excited to meet those that will stop by in the future :]
Looking forward to meeting you! chris