Fully furnished one bedroom apartment just across Forestal Park. It has a perfect location, walking distance from the highlights of the city and the metro station. Lots of restaurants, bars and cafes nearby.
Fully furnished one bedroom apartment that has everything you need to have a great stay in Santiago. With a great location just across the Forestal Park, the apartment is close to the main attractions of the city with easy access to the bus and metro station.
- En suite bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Balcony - 13th floor
- Surface: 43 m² (462.85 ft²)
- Wi-Fi Internet
LCD TV 32" with cable TV
Sleeps max: 2
24 hour doorman
Laundry room (coin-operated machines)
Swimming pool on the 2nd floor
Terrace (28th floor) with a great view of the city and The Andes Mountains.
Interaction with guests
We love to help with anything, and give directions, maps, help with recomendations, and we always are answering the emails, Airbnb inbox, and our (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
Other things to note
- Check-in: 3:00 PM / Check-out: 11:00 AM
(Flexible depending on the departure of the previous guest and the check-in time of the next guest)
* Parking has an additional cost of USD $ 12 per night (questions for availability)
- For extended stays it includes cleaning once a week, change of towels and sheets.
- No smoking inside the apartment (you can smoke at the balcony).
The apartment has no specific rules. Just take care and enjoy it as it was yours .
Just a few tips for the environment:
- While brushing your teeth turn off the water, you save more than 5 liters.
- Turn off the lights or the TV if you are not using.
- Do not take very long showers.
This host has 2079 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are three friends with some apartments in Santiago. We also manage other apartments from some friends.
We are from Chile, love nature, sports, culture and meeting new people!.
For the three of us, traveling is one of the best ways to see and experience new things, get to know different cultures and make new friends.
We really hope to make you feel like home!!!! We are open to show you around and give you the best tips Santiago has to offer.
Daniela / Fernando / Johan